1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Crash Random crashes few times a day - Help appreciated!

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by PartyTown, Sep 9, 2013.

1. #1 PartyTown, Sep 9, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  2. I am indeed using nolagg (good eye), and shall remove it immediately. Here is a list of plugins:

2013-09-08 22:00:35 [INFO] Plugins: TuxTwoLib, PlugMan, Buycraft, Vault, Multiverse-Core, Buddha Mode, dynmap, AutoMessage, Denial, CraftBay, RateOfXray, OpenInv, ProtocolLib, Votifier, PartyHost, TimTheEnchanter, MultiInv, Minequery, NoCheatPlus, WorldEdit, Towny, PartyBattles, TagAPI, MotdManager, VanishNoPacket, BOSEconomy, Flash, StandardBooks, PlayerHeads, Questioner, LWC, PartyClassHandler, Lottery, PartyParkour, CommandHelper, PvPTag, xServerChat, CraftBukkitUpToDate, BKCommonLib, ChunkOwn, VoteTracker, CommandBook, Enjin Minecraft Plugin, ArtificialWarfare, NoLagg, MobArena, TownyChat, PermissionsEx, WorldGuard, Reporter, CraftBook, ChestShop, Dynmap-Towny

3. I did not mean to say that taking out Nolagg fixed the issue, as it has not. I still need help from anybody that can offer it :D <3

4. I have not since crashed due to the fact that it is 3am where most of my players live and we only have around 20 players online (the more players, the more often we crash), but just ment to say that I am sure taking out NoLagg has not fixed these crashes because I have tried it before on bukkit (Nolagg and other plugins change how entities are handled) and as you can see from the crash report this crash is solely caused by mc not being able to record the entities properly.

5. I dont mean to discredit your knowledge but most of these suggestions are useless to me. Openinv provides a lot of features that "/invsee" does not have such as opening enderchests, opening chests silently, etc. MotdManager changes the actual MOTD of the server on the ServerListPingEvent and does not display a "motd" to a user when they log in. BOSEconomy provides many banking features that I make use of with custom plugins and CommandHelper is one of those custom plugins. StandardBooks is a plugin that I am using to write a "server handbook" (because I hate how I am forced to edit books in vanilla) and will be taken out when I am finished. Essentials does not provide the functions of ChunkOwn last I checked. Essentials is also grossly bloated and interferes with too many other plugins for me. I use CommandBook which stays out of the way of my other plugins with its sexy coding(delayed registration, etc.) and even that has many features disabled.

Multiverse-Inventories is the original plugin that I used to use until it almost decided to switch the inventories of my players. After two weeks of no updates I switched to multiinv and did not look back, though now it does seem to be the better option. I will look into it further at a later date, but I doubt it has anything to do with the crashes.

Now, any idea whats going on with the crashes?