Random Error ?

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by Drqgon, May 1, 2017.

1. Heyo! Recently received this error out of the blue on my server, and I had to fix it by shutting down the server, waiting a few minutes, and then starting it back up. I'm currently with a hosting company called Anvilnode which uses Multicraft, and I am aware that I am probably running too many plugins and worlds for the size of my server, but I've never really had any problems in the past.

Can anyone help me figure out what caused my server to crash?

https://pastebin.com/iweZQ9WW

Thanks!

EDIT: After looking through it, I noticed the plugin "icJukeBox" may be affecting something, but I've never had any problems with this plugin in the past?

2. @Drqgon its between these plugins

1. [15:35:41] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]: com.statiocraft.xxmicloxx.NoteBlockAPI.SongPlayer.addPlayer(SongPlayer.java:134)
    2. [15:35:41] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]: com.statiocraft.jukebox.JukeBox.addPlayers(JukeBox.java:77)
    3. [15:35:41] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]: com.statiocraft.jukebox.Shuffle.addPlayers(Shuffle.java:20)
    4. [15:35:41] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]: com.statiocraft.jukebox.JukeBox.addPlayer(JukeBox.java:81)
    - NoteBlockApi
    - jukebox
    - shuffle

3. Alrighty then, thanks. Not sure why :/ They've always worked fine