Random *initial* spawning

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by phospholipid, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Hey there, folks.

We're experimenting with some server configurations. What we would like is to have about 40 different spawn points that act as random spawn points for the INITIAL spawn only. I was playing around with a plugin called Random Spawn and it's really really really good. However, it makes a persona randomly spawn every single time they join the game. So, if a person starts the world, gathers some wood and some things, and then leaves, when they come back, they'll have that stuff, but they will start in one of the 40 random spawns.

It's almost what we want. We have our 40 spawn locations, and we want those to be randomly used for new players being born into the world. After that, we want a person to be able to leave and login again as normal.

Thoughts?

2. I think this is extremely simple to re-create, I can give it a wack and see what comes of it. :D
    Start a pm with me for further details on what you need! (Free plugin for simplicity)

3. Wow. I'm really impressed. I'll send you a PM now.

JH