Random Server Shutdown Issue

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by connor3253, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Can anyone help me, im not sure if this is the right Discussion to be posting in but on my bungee server ok the Factions server it keeps stopping randomly at certain times this is my console error > https://hastebin.com/lucifekeba.md

2. Bedrock filler is having issues with epic world generator. Report this to @vk2gpz

3. If your server is 1.8, you're screwed, I wasn't able to get the 1.8 version to stop randomly crashing while loading chunks

4. Oh damm yes it is

5. that's not because of bedrock filler.

6. Epic freeze generator; or a lesson on why you dont use the bukkit api for world generation or any other intensive work.
    Your options would be getting a much faster CPU, using a less laggy plugin, or not running a lolfactions server.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I can confirm that @vk2gpz 's plugins are of extreme quality, and if they had issues, it would have been fixed within days, or hours.

I do know that it is EpicWorldGenerator. Remove the plugin, and it'll possibly stop crashing.
    (Loading the world with WorldBorder or related will still cause crashes, if you want a custom world, use WorldPainter or related)

8. Code (Text):
    [22:58:54] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:         com.vk2gpz.flatbedrock.BedrockFiller.b(BedrockFiller.java:5)
    [22:58:54] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]:         com.vk2gpz.flatbedrock.BedrockFiller.populate(BedrockFiller.java:2)
    You sure it's compatible with EpicWorldGenerator's custom generation thing?

9. that's not an error from FlatBedrock generator, nor due to it's not working with EpicWorldGenerator.