1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Solved Random server Stopping help?

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by ravenv12, May 31, 2013.

1. 2013-05-30 19:40:21 [INFO] Stopping server
    2013-05-30 19:40:21 [INFO] [CraftBook] Disabling CraftBook v2202-294fd6f

I did go to a new to host . And also on using java version "1.7.0_21".
    I'm not really sure what's going on

#1 ravenv12, May 31, 2013
    Last edited: May 31, 2013
  2. joehot200

Supporter

Well all we know is that the server was stopped/crashed, and that you have craftbook, we are unable to help you. Is there any crash logs, or stack trace?

Your java version shouldent really make a difference, and whats the new host?

3. budgetvm ... also I have not been able to find any crash logs

http://pastebin.com/JZLwSMhP

AntiAD
    ArenaPaintball
    ArenaSpleef
    Authenticator
    AuthMe
    BattleArena
    BorderGuard
    Buycraft
    Catacombs
    ChatManager
    ChestShop
    Citizens
    CrackShot
    CraftBook
    CreativeControl
    DeathMessages
    DisguiseCraft
    Essentials
    EssentialsAntiBuild
    EssentialsSpawn
    floAuction
    GPRealEstate
    GriefPrevention
    HeadDrops
    HealthBar
    Jobs
    Lockette
    LumosMaxima
    MobArena
    Multiverse-Core
    NoCheatPlus
    OnTime
    OpenInv
    pex
    PluginReloader
    ProtocolLib-2.4.3
    RandomLocation_v4.12
    Scavenger
    SimpleAutoAnnouncer
    Simple-AutoSave
    SimpleRegionMarket
    SurvivalGames
    TreeAssist
    Vault
    WhatIsIt
    WorldEdit
    WorldGuard

I just update everything last night and reinstalled and uninstalled like 4 plugin​

#3 ravenv12, May 31, 2013
    Last edited: May 31, 2013
  4. Something has told your server to shut down. Could be your provider.

5. They said they were not doing it

6. I have a friend that used to type ctrl+c by accident in a screen and it shut down the server.

7. It will happen when I'm not on 2

8. CustomForms

CustomForms Retired Moderator
    Retired Supporter

You're not really helping us out by saying things like that. How often does it happen, does it seem to be scheduled?

9. If you read the title you will see it says Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random upRandom Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random Random

10. CustomForms

Retired Supporter

If you're going to treat us that way. Consider my help gone, have a wonderful day.

11. One time it happened three times back to back

2013-05-30 19:40:21 [INFO] Stopping server

Always says Disabling CraftBook ,, I did try to uninstall CraftBook

If it's not CraftBook it's something else ending in the logs right after the server stops

12. CustomForms

Retired Supporter

Something is telling your server to shutdown. Has anyone made and plugins for you? Can you get us a full startup and shutdown log?

13. joehot200

Supporter

Do not give your friends console access. Even my most trusted friends and staff do nto get the console.

As nhadobas said, there is a plugin telling your server to shut dow.... Wait, it only says disabling craftbook?

That would mean someone is using control+c.
    Take console access from all your staff and friends. I would guess someone is trolling you.

14. I was running into the same problem today - just a shutdown message and it printed that only one plugin was disabled after that. Although after I updated some of my plugins and Spigot, it all went away.