Spigot Random Teleport (wilderness) [1.14.4] - A MUST FOR FACTIONS AND SURVIVAL SERVERS 2.5.1

Very Useful for PvP/Factions and Survival Servers !

1. Ullrimax updated Random Teleport [1.11.2] - A MUST FOR FACTIONS AND SURVIVAL SERVERS with a new update entry:

1.12.2 Update ! + bug fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hi guys, is the plugin working fine for you ? :)

3. Everytime i do /rtp wild, it just teleports me to the same "wild" area everytime. Similarly with the /rtp biome, it sets me to the /rpt wild location as well. No errors in command prompt either.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Did you remove the gui?

5. Yeah the GUI was removed, but I guess that all people loved the GUI so I will add a new GUI in the next update :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Can you add an optoin so that we can set a list of worldguard regions they can tp into?

When they do the rtp command it would check for that list of regions and randomly select a location inside it.

7. Hi I have a small problem so the spawn is in world: spawn and the main survival gameplay is in world how can I do it so player after typing /rtp will be teleported to world: world even if he is in world: spawn

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Hey there. I was curious. I'm using a massive pre-generated map and I would like to give the option of RTP'ing specific areas on the map. Is this capable of /rtp Land1, /rtp Land2, etc for the separate areas and able to restrict the rtp in that specific area also?

9. Amazing plugin! except
    /RTP <name> <world> isn't effected by the cool down

10. Can you please update it so /RTP <name> <world>
    is effected by the cool down? I can even donate to you if you do it and post your paypal

11. Ullrimax updated Random Teleport [1.12.2] - A MUST FOR FACTIONS AND SURVIVAL SERVERS with a new update entry:

Bug fix & Delay Update !

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. Help, i want to create npc that random teleports into the world, but how will i do command that will teleport the player which clicked on the npc?

13. Please respond fast pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

14. Hello,
    I just uploaded the plugin and it seems to always send me back to the same location. Any idea what could be wrong or not set correct?
    Thanks,

15. Can you add bungee support?