Spigot Random Teleport (wilderness) [1.14.4] - A MUST FOR FACTIONS AND SURVIVAL SERVERS 2.5.1

Very Useful for PvP/Factions and Survival Servers !

1. @Ullrimax

I too have this issue

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Hello.

Getting this error:

[15:06:41 ERROR]: null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'rtp' in plugin RandomTeleport v2.2.1
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:46) ~[PluginCommand.class:1.7.10-1614.58]
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:181) ~[SimpleCommandMap.class:1.7.10-1614.58]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:740) ~[CraftServer.class:1.7.10-1614.58]
    at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147361_d(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:1370) [nh.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147354_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:1107) [nh.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C01PacketChatMessage.func_148833_a(C01PacketChatMessage.java:38) [ir.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C01PacketChatMessage.func_148833_a(C01PacketChatMessage.java:53) [ir.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:245) [ej.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:181) [nc.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:1023) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:432) [lt.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:841) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:693) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_151]
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.World.getWorldBorder()Lorg/bukkit/WorldBorder;
    at fr.ullrimax.rtp.RTP.isOutsideOfBorder(RTP.java:357) ~[?:?]
    at fr.ullrimax.rtp.RTP.genCoord(RTP.java:282) ~[?:?]
    at fr.ullrimax.rtp.RTP.genCoord(RTP.java:272) ~[?:?]
    at fr.ullrimax.rtp.RTP.onCommand(RTP.java:92) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:44) ~[PluginCommand.class:1.7.10-1614.58]
    ... 13 more

And there's no worldborder set.

3. so i have tp protection on and it keeps killing me when i teleport....

4. derejrcar you have to set the tp parameters like for example /rtp set 5000 would set so they can random teleport up to 5000 from that point

5. Thanks for that, I will try it later.

6. If tpprotection is set to true it means that you can't be teleported to a protected zone like a region or a claim, if set to false it means that you can be teleported to

7. How do I disable for a certain world?

8. You don't have to disable a world, if you don't set the area in the certain world, it will not be enabled, perhaps if you have set the area in the certain world, you can disable it by removing it in the config file

9. I didn't have my build world added in the config and it still allowed people to use it there.

#Edit deleting the plugin folder and recreating fixed the issue.

#230 yummiesttag, Mar 11, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. i cant rtp to a biome, and needs to not rtp into lava

11. how to set permissions to let non-ops use?

12. I've been mucking around with this for a while, thinking that permissions were preventing non-ops from using RT Sign... but after experimentation, which permission group I was in, or if there was even a permissions.yml file made no difference. its simply the Ops can use all of the rtp functions, and non-Ops can't. So now I'm wondering if its a WorldGuard issue- has anyone had an similar experiences, or have some suggestions? i've tried giving all users in the spawn area the ability to use items... what other settings should I give them?

13. Please read the description page of the plugin, there is a spoiler on how to fix it

14. Lee

Lee

Can you add a permission or something in the config that disables the "cant be moving while teleporting" feature?

15. Hi, I don't understand why do you want to disable this feature ?

16. Lee

Lee

I use this plugin with portals. I also have the delay set to 0. When a player runs through it at times it will tell them that they cant move when rtping.

17. Lee

Lee

Is this something you can add in the config so I can disable it?

18. Many thanks for this great plugin!

Question: What permission do I need so players can use the signs? '/rtp' and '/wild' are working just fine -- I have '- rtp.tp' in PermissionsEX -- but signs only work while I am in OP mode.