Spigot RandomOrbsorber | Supports 1.8+ 3

Instantly receive the xp from EXP Bottles, killing mobs, or breaking blocks!

1. RandomHashTags

Supporter

RandomHashTags submitted a new resource:

RandomOrbsorber - Instantly receive the xp from EXP Bottles, killing mobs, or breaking blocks!

Read more about this resource...

2. RandomHashTags

Supporter

3. There is no way to repair your gear with the mending enchantment when you are using this plugin cause all the xp goes, exactly what you description says, directly to your xp bar. Are there any future plans to add an option to share the xp with mending tools or gear?

4. RandomHashTags

Supporter

I can add this option for next update!

5. RandomHashTags

Supporter

RandomHashTags updated RandomOrbsorber with a new update entry:

Added Mending feature

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. How does this plugin behave when multiple players are killing monsters, and more specifically when they kill the Ender Dragon together? Who gets the exp? half half? or by damage done you get the % of the exp?

7. RandomHashTags

Supporter

The one that killed the entity gets the XP. My guess is the XP gets dropped like normal if you kill an Ender Dragon, but I haven't tested it.

8. RandomHashTags

Supporter

This error came from a mob getting killed. I'll need to recreate the plugin to fix this error.

• Like Like x 1
  9. RandomHashTags

Supporter

10. RandomHashTags

Supporter

yessir

11. i have an issue when you use this for servers that have spawners where you can place and break to pick them up it create a infinite free exp as you can place the spawner break it get exp and place it back over and over would be nice if it had a blacklist for blocks to not drop any exp or if you specifically just made a true/false for spawner exp.

also i noticed it doesnt work like the normal mending where the green bar(durability) goes back to new but on this it just doesn't go up nor down?