Spigot RandomTPItem 1.2

Allows players to use a "RandomTP Item" to teleport to a random location!

1. CMPSCdev submitted a new resource:

RandomTPItem - Allows players to use a "RandomTP Item" to teleport to a random location!

Read more about this resource...

2. This looks really nice. Will be using!

3. Awesome to hear! Please let me know if there are any features you would like to see added to this project!

4. I plan on uploading an update to "RandomTPItem" sometime tomorrow. This version, version 1.1, will include a small fix to my configuration comments, an update to my resource's page, and the ability for players, with the proper permissions, to purchase "RandomTP Items" via their in-game money.

5. An optional Idea would be to use an object but after using it (or ideally after using it n times, or maybe easier after using it a timeout of n minutes) the item is destroyed from user inventory.
    The idea behind this is that people use tp and tp again an again through the entire map.
    Tp should be used for going to another location , maybe try 3-5 locations but not use it as a permanent mean of transport
    Best regards and thanks for your neat contribution !

6. Not entirely sure what you are requesting for, I think what you're saying is to add some kind of configurable "cooldown" for using "RandomTP Items" to prevent people from spam using them? I am correct?

7. CMPSCdev updated RandomTPItem with a new update entry:

RandomTPItem - Version 1.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. CMPSCdev updated RandomTPItem with a new update entry:

RandomTPItem - Version 1.2

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. If you enjoy using my plugin, please leave a constructive review or even some features you would like to see implemented into the project.

10. Hoping to release Version 1.3 of "RandomTPITem" soon! This version will add the ability to have a per-mob configurable chance for each mob to drop a "RandomTP Item".

11. I hope to continue working on the latest version of RandomTPItem this weekend, a bit backed up with IRL things during this week.

12. >>Not entirely sure what you are requesting for, I think what you're saying is to add some kind of configurable "cooldown" for using "RandomTP >>Items" to prevent people from spam using them? I am correct?

Either a cooldown (exponential like after a tp you wait 1sec for a second tp, then 2 seconds, then 10 seconds, then 30 seconds, then 1 min, then 5 min for instance).
    OR the random tp item is not lasting for ever. Destroyed after a while or after a number of use.

I have the case of people "exploring" the map in the past using /randomtp again again and again (every 2 seconds) just to find ressources or a place to try to steal some stuff or kill animals.

I can understand that sometimes you tp to a bad place , but you should maybe have 3-5 attemps , not unlimited
    /randomtp
    /randomtp
    /randomtp

13. This plugin has commands to give players a "RandomTPItem", an item that has a single use and will be destroyed/removed from their inventory upon use. There isn't an opportunity for a player to keep randomly teleporting, unless you give them the permission to give themselves a "RandomTPItem" via command.

In terms of players getting teleported to "bad"/unsafe location, I have made fully sure that the "RandomTPItem" will not randomly teleport the player into a place where they are stuck in ground (I have to add checks for lava or the End's void area, thanks for making think about it :p). Furthermore, I have, at least with the latest version of the plugin, added an additional feature for server's using the "Factions/MassiveCore" plugin(s) to prevent players from being randomly teleported into claimed Faction lands (Factions, Safezone and Warzone).

I could implement a cooldown in a future version to prevent players from using several "RandomTPItems" back to back at once.

14. if object is destroyed it is fine