Spigot Rankup 3.6.1

An easy-to-setup and lightweight rankup system with a GUI!

1. Group manager should work now with your plugin. It has been updated to 1.14.
    I think You can erase the text in your description.

Or say if i am wrong (didnt tested it for now)

2. Hey, im on 1.14.2, and the rankup plugin doesnt want to load :/ (A folder in the plugins is not created)

All other plugins do, but not this one

Plz help

3. Okx

Okx

What's the error when it tries to load?

4. It seems that it is enabled now, but cant use it cause "an internal error occured".
    I will see that tomorow if I need to change something in the config.

But here is the text :

Attached Files:

5. Okx

Okx

Did you read it?

6. ?? What should I read ?

7. Okx

Okx

The error message

8. Everything works fine, sorry for the prbl, probably vault that wasnt enabled.

Just a question, how can I deactivate the prestige and keep only the ranks ?

9. Okx

Okx

It's near the top of config.yml

10. Thoughts of possibly adding a /playtime command since theirs the ability to add the "playtime-minutes" ? I would personally really love to see this implemented

11. Okx

Okx

It uses the Minefcraft statistic

12. Okx

Okx

13. How to make ranks in this plugins please send me screenshot

14. @Okx How can i make it so that it adds the group instead of setgroup? Basically it strips the user of all the existing groups and gives them a new group when they rank up. This causes problems because donators loose their ranks.

15. Okx

Okx

It already adds the group, make sure you aren't setting the groups with any command

16. i am not. Literally strips the user of all their existing groups. Make it add the group as a parent.

Screen Shot 2019-07-04 at 19.43.40.png

17. Okx

Okx

I don't know what you mean by "as a parent" but in testing it's never taken away other ranks. Make sure all your plugins are updated

18. I use the latest version of luck perms...

19. What permission plugin would you recommend