Spigot Rankup 3.6.1

An easy-to-setup and lightweight rankup system with a GUI!

1. Okx

Okx

The plugin will rank a player up once they satisfy requirements. It is functionally identical to manually doing /rankup every few minutes.

2. Ok. I again apologize for that dumb question... But here's another: Am i able to disable the broadcast/chat notification when a player ranks up? I'd like it to be a surprise to players.

3. Okx

Okx

Yes, set the message to an empty string.

4. Like put in a "message' thing under the ranks and then leave it blank? or is it in the config.yml?

5. Okx

Okx

Yes, you can disable it for an individual rank or for all ranks in en.yml.

6. Okx

Okx

Okx updated Rankup with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Sorry if this has already been answered before, but only 3 of my 9 ranks are showing up in /rankup. They're all configured properly, but now all of a sudden it's saying that my default ranks aren't in /ranks, nor can I rank up from them.

8. Okx

Okx

Can I see your rankups.yml?

9. Okx

Okx

10. My server is 1.12.2. Is there a different version I should be using?

11. Okx

Okx

No, they should work the same.

12. Oh, well it doesn't seem to work for me! ;c

13. I keep getting this:
    >.... [00:14:27 ERROR]: [Rankup] Could not find a first rank. First ranks must not have anything that ranks up to them.
    I have the rank default and the rank member set up 100%, caps are the same as well. I'm sure it's probably an easy fix but I can't for the life of me fix it.
    default:
    next: 'member'
    requirements:
    - playtime-minutes 60
    That's all I have in the rankups.yml , I just want someone to rank up from the default rank to member rank after playing for an hour.

14. how come when I do /rank or /rankup in game it doesn't show as gui?

# how people should confirm ranking up
    # options are: gui, text or none
    confirmation-type: 'gui'

#675 OPGearFour, Oct 31, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
  15. I have a question, how do i link vault to this plugin because it won't link. It just says "Sorry, but we could not find ant rankups for the group(s) you are in. Use /ranks to list the rankups

16. Okx

Okx

Just installing Vault is enough.

17. Okx

Okx

Minor update I forgot to mention in the changelog: Only Rankup versions 3.5.7 and up support 1.15. Some people are having issues with the plugin on 1.15, so make sure you update your plugins.

18. Okx

Okx

Okx updated Rankup with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

19. Okx

Okx