Spigot Rankup 3.6.1

An easy-to-setup and lightweight rankup system with a GUI!

1. is there a simple way to configure it with votingplugin so that a rank variable needs a certain amount of votes? =)

2. Okx

Okx

Yes, it's the recommended permissions plugin for Rankup.

3. Please add a GUI for /ranks, the list is scuffed af.

4. Support for beast tokens would be amazing.

5. Okx

Okx

6. Okx

Okx

I don't know what those are.

7. Its just like Tokenmanager but a premium plugin.

8. Okx

Okx

9. ADD A GUI SYSTEM, THE RANK LIST IS SCUFFED.

x2

• Like Like x 1
  10. I have this error when I try to use any command
    [Rankup] Could not find a first rank. First ranks must not have anything that ranks up to them.

can someone help me?

Attached Files:

11. Okx

Okx

You seem to have missed an error - your configuration file is not valid YML https://pastie.io/mqioal.txt

12. 19:28:43 ERROR]: Failed to load Rankup
    [19:28:43 ERROR]: The 'money' requirement is being used but no economy is found

is the error i get. I have Vault installed. am i missing something? this is for 1.15..

13. Okx

Okx

Well you need an economy plugin if you want to use the money requirement. Either get an economy plugin or remove the money requirement from the rankups.yml.

14. ok so i need vault and an eco plugin?
    i thought vault was enough. but thanks

15. Hello, im trying to do multiple paths (2 paths with 5 rankups each) but will only show 1 rankup for me , doesent matter in what group i am !
    Any idea what im doing wrong?
    Heres the config im trying to use, maybe someone can give me a hand:
    https://hastebin.com/evuwapegox.pl
    Thanks in advance!
    ps: Using lukperms and i use the display names for ranks!

#699 Revoolt, Feb 20, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
  16. this plugin is not compatible with PixelVIP, I'm in Group A when I add VIP, and I give /rankup group B some is just the VIP, I tested other plugins and it's just this one, I wanted a lot of help because I wanted to use this plugin

I tested it with another plugin and it didn't happen, I really wanted to use your plugin if I could fix it for myself