Spigot RankupHolograms 3.0

Add on for EZRanksPro and Holographic Displays to display holograms when players rankup!

1. clip

Benefactor

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Does this worki with 1.8?

3. clip

Benefactor

Yes, it is on my 1.8 test server if you want to check it out.

It is hooked into the latest EZRanksLite and Holographic displays available.

testplugins.com

4. ima test it out ill tell you if i like it. looks good :p

5. 1.7.10 - 1.8 protocol hack support? =3 i don't trust spigot 1.8 yet to fully update xd

6. clip

Benefactor

It uses the latest Holographic Displays version available so if that is backwards compatible, this should be too.
    It will also depend on if your EZRanksLite version contains the API methods used to get the information in this plugin.

I don't really see a point of doing extra work and at the same time working backwards if it doesn't work.
    Many people have been running 1.8 just fine, no reason to not update :/

7. clip

Benefactor

8. Is this a replacement for the EZRanksLite extras?

9. clip

Benefactor

10. Thank you very much RyanM my lord

• Like Like x 1
  11. clip

Benefactor

So I was trying to think of what else I could add to this and the only other thing I could think of is this:

Command to create a hologram (at spawn or wherever) that does not despawn. Every time you start your server, it will populate with the most "recent rankups". Somewhat like a leaderboard I guess?

[​IMG]

12. That's cool, maybe add a config option for the amount it displays? Although too much can cause lag I believe.

13. Add some possibilities for effects such as sounds and particles to activate for when the rankup happens
    Maybe add a hook into ezranks lite or add the option for an API so featherboard can display most recent rankups?
    Add a hook into Action bar for rank up messages?

14. clip

Benefactor

Well it would only update when a player ranks up, and you would define how many are shown:
    Code (Text):
    recent_rankups_hologram:
        lines: 5 #would only show the past 5 rankups
        format: %slot% %player% - ranked up to %rankupprefix%
        - 'Awesome hologram leaderboard'
        - '%format%'
        - '------------------'

• Like Like x 1
  15. @Maximvdw has more placeholders than anyone so I guess adding one more wouldn't hurt :p

16. HMMMMMMMMMMM
    i love your spawn @Cityseis it turns me on.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. hey dude its not working its coming up red in /pl

18. clip

Benefactor

We love it too.

19. Hey when i rankup nothing comes up i got all the plugins needed plz help