Rare server crash occurring. Log & info included.

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by Paddler, Jun 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is the second time I've had this particular error.

https://pastebin.com/raw/bT7ig1uK

Edit: It was determined to be an issue with the version of Orebfuscator I'm using. 4.3.3 does not have this issue, but the 4.3.4 snapshot that addresses fake ores does have it.

#1 Paddler, Jun 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  2. Try updating your Spigot version and making sure you are using the most recent versions of all of your plugins.

3. Since you are using a non-official version of Orebfuscator, it may still contains bugs, so I think it might be the problem in your case. Try using the official 4.3.3 version, and see if the crash still happens. I've also had a lot of problems with FAWE, random crashes, console errors, huge holes in the world, and many more, so you might as well try to disable it, it may have compatibility issues with Orebfuscator.

4. I found an interesting piece of the puzzle--you're right, it is the "unofficial" version of Orebfuscator causing the problem (mind you, the commit was made by the same developer that made plenty of other commits which are included in 4.3.3). I'll close the thread since the problem has been solved. Hopefully there's a fix to the issue aside from reverting to 4.3.3.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.