Rate my website!

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by MrDienns, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Hi Spigotelators

I set up my new XenForo website. It went live about a week ago. I'd love to hear your opinions about it. Note that my server is not online yet, it's still in development. The "error loading status" box therefore is suppose to happen, ignore that.

I'm aware of the banner being full scale and I need to scale it down, and I might have to scale the logo up slightly because it's a little vage on a mobile device.

Non the less, please rate https://www.dyescape.com!

Also, please Google "Dyescape" and let me know what domain is on top. I had some issues with SEO and I'd like to have confirmation from multiple people in multiple countries to see if it's fixed now.

Thanks!

2. You are ranked 3rd on Google for me.

I like the welcoming feel of the website. I feel that your server logo art portrays some RPG Fighting + Hand to hand combat?
    I'm going to guess that the server IP status box is erroring because the server isn't up yet?

I do not personally like these buttons:

[​IMG]

In the past, I've made these:
    [​IMG]

3. Ranked #3 on Google? Interesting...

And yes, it is indeed an MMORPG project I've been working on for almost a year, so I guess you could say the logo and banner shows off correctly.

I could change the buttons if I had the code for them :p

Thanks for the feedback!

EDIT: And yes, the error is suppose to happen. It's not online yet.

4. Are you using UI.X for your forums? If so, I'd be happy to provide some updates I've used.

5. Nope, no UI.X. It's a Brivium theme that I customized here and there.

6. Well, never fear, if you contact me via Discord ( Glare#8499 ), I will see if I can help you with some new buttons!

• Like Like x 1
  7. I rate it a 7/10.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks! Is that.... thing... some kind of reward? What is that even, an empty bottle of peanut butter?

9. Its from a video haha, look up miracle whip review on youtube. Its pretty hilarious!

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. You are second on Google for me, I live in Germany if that makes a difference.

11. I think it does make a difference. Someone had #3, you have #2, I have #1. I swear SEO is some weird shit man

• Like Like x 1
  12. isn't Brivium the company thats accused of putting virus's on their style and are banned from Xenforo?

13. Yes; I downloaded the theme and checked every single line of code. There's nothing in this. I would probably repeat this for everything I download from them. I even used a different username, email and a random generated password on their site

Although it's fairly hard to put a virus in a style. Most "virusses" were in modules and extensions, not themes (usually the premium ones)

14. Looks, very nice.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Your website is very easy on the eyes. Also, your website comes up as the first search result for me. Good job.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Thanks! Appriciate it!

17. Love the logo.. It actually reminds me of an MMO I used to play. Good luck on your server mate!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1