Suggestion Re-opening the "Plugin Requests" category

Discussion in 'Community Feedback and Suggestions' started by Stellrow, Sep 30, 2020.

1. The suggestion is pretty straight forward,i know the category was closed due to people often asking for payments or most requests being completly ignored or left for a long time without answer.

However i think it would be a good time to re-open it again,the community has grew larger than before and im sure alot of people are willing to use theyr skill and knowledge to create them for people.

Would be also nice if we could have the requests be posted on the resource page,so we will have more choices when looking for the same plugin.(Basically no straight jar/dropbox link if they wish ofc..)

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Services & Recruitment v2 -> Hiring Developers
    bruh

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. That section is 99% for paid requests and multiple different services not just plugins,were lacking a category specifically for plugins as atm we keep pointing to the Bukkit forum one...

4. I totally agree here. It would be a good place where developers get their ideas from and just what server owners want. My biggest problem is that I don’t really know what the server owners want so a channel for that would be great.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I totally agree with this, don't have much more to say honestly

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. I liked the Plugin Requests category and would like to see it return. As a server owner, I'm interested in what other server owners want, with an eye to perhaps adding similar features to my own server.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. I like this idea. Not only is a great place for server owners to get quick plugins they might need,
    but its also a great place to send devs (usually newbie devs) when they say "Hey guys I need plugin ideas"

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. This sounds good. Sometimes I'm just bored and looking for something relaxing to do (yes coding is somewhat relaxing for me) so if I can relax myself and help someone, then it could be perfect.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. I always wanted a rankup plugin with a GUI but could never find one that was working well could you make one lol
    ?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. Support this. Great section to feed off ideas and try out new things.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. I AGGRW BECUZ ITZ A GUD IDE

12. I also support this idea

13. Definitely would be nice to see a list of things people would like, agreed

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I think it would be a good thing for newer developers to practice their skills and it could help some small server owners to have a place to request small plugins. My only concern would be that forum section being spammed with dumb requests, such as requests for features that already exist in free plugins and requests for complex plugins that merit payment.

I think its a good idea, but I could also see that forum section going to shit real quick, so mixed feelings.