Premium React - Smart Server Performance [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by VolmitSoftware, Apr 3, 2016.

1. I have disabled this!
    # You can disable Cull Drops here.
    enable: false

Do we agree that it should prevent ALL dropped items for being removed or despawned, am I correct?

Well if I am correct it doesn't work for me, I've reloaded the server, restarted it and stopped it. But after all it still keeps on removing my items! The reason I wan't it disable is cuz I use clear lagg for removing all items and I have itemstay on the server. Clear lagg doesn't remove item stayed drops but react does.... so how do I disable it 100% with all items at once?

2. upload_2017-5-29_14-19-47.png

I would like to ask why the memory is not used much, but my server tps is very low lag
    Play the number of about 70-80

3. React 4.8.7 does not support craftbukkit 1.8.8.
    Code (Text):
    [14:14:27] [Server thread/WARN]: [React] Task #51 for React v4.8.7 generated an exception
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/md_5/bungee/api/ChatColor
        at org.cyberpwn.react.api.U.status(U.java:49) ~[?:?]
        at org.cyberpwn.react.sampler.SampleReactionTime.formatted(SampleReactionTime.java:95) ~[?:?]
        at org.cyberpwn.react.controller.CommandController$1.run(CommandController.java:107) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:53) ~[craftbukkit-1.8.8.jar:git-Bukkit-e1ebe52]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:349) [craftbukkit-1.8.8.jar:git-Bukkit-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:680) [craftbukkit-1.8.8.jar:git-Bukkit-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:335) [craftbukkit-1.8.8.jar:git-Bukkit-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:629) [craftbukkit-1.8.8.jar:git-Bukkit-e1ebe52]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:537) [craftbukkit-1.8.8.jar:git-Bukkit-e1ebe52]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_121]
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.md_5.bungee.api.ChatColor
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:77) ~[craftbukkit-1.8.8.jar:git-Bukkit-e1ebe52]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:62) ~[craftbukkit-1.8.8.jar:git-Bukkit-e1ebe52]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
        ... 10 more

4. cyberpwn updated React - Smart Server Performance with a new update entry:

Performance improvements for high load servers

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. cyberpwn updated React - Smart Server Performance with a new update entry:

Removed The auto updater

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. R.I.P auto updater, one of the best function.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. This looks like a fantastic plugin, and I'm definitely going to be using it.

I do have one question, though. Would it interfere with a plugin that, by the nature of the task it's performing, needs a lot of CPU time? Namely, filling in a world with WorldBorder. If so, I'll likely fill in the world and then install this plugin.

8. @cyberpwn Is there a file that limits the mobs that spawn throughout the server? Lately players have been noticing less hostile mobs but I can't seem to find anything causing the issue.

9. Hello, my villigars are keep getting deleted, how would i prevent this?

10. Great plugin, Never really knew how i ran a server with out it before!

Would it be possible to get it to issue commands when it does fixing actions or an issue is detected (So i could get it to send a command to purpleirc)? Or add support for PurpleIRC?

The messages wouldnt have to be that detailed just so we know if a player is shouting lag it really is the server or them running a potato.

We use irc to monitor the server when not ingame and it would be pretty epic to be able to see an issue from irc so we know we can pop ingame to fix or just watch react do its magic.

11. 1.12
    Setting up 1.12 on a test server and a minute on and the log gets to 1mill lines lol.
    https://pastebin.com/CaGpz3in

Different task #'s, tried to get them all in there. There's at least 3 and they move so fast lol