(Read Me Please) Help Editing Plugin

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by Collinshorty24, May 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Thank You For Reading My Post

I Want To edit This Plugin I Found But I Don't Know How The Reason I Want To Edit It Is So I Can Troll My Friend I Will List The Things Down Below That I Would Like To Change Instead Of Me Rambling On . :)

Plugin Name. : HerobrineAI.

What Do I Want To Change: The Commands , His Skin , Make Him Have No Username , Make Him Stare At You From A Distance But Get To Close He Crashes Your Game If Possible (If Not Possible Make It So He Tps Away) , Place Lots Of Signs In The Same Place But A 45% Chance He Only Places 1 or 2 And Rename Your Items 25% He Renames Them.

Why Do I Want To Edit It. : To Troll My Friend ;)

What Skin Do I Want . : I Want Nulls Skin I Would Like To Troll Him With Null Instead Of Herobrine.

Why Am I Using HerobrineAI. : Its The Closest Plugin I Have Found To What I Want.

Server : My Server Is Run By Server.pro Cause I Cannot Port Forward Tried Didn't Work I Would Be Glad If You Could Help Me Make My Own Server. :)

What Version. : 1.9.4

Contact Me At. : [email protected]

If You Have Any Other Questions Post Them Or Email Me Them And I Will Answer Them I Check Every Twenty Four hours. :)

Herobrineai: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/herobrine-ai.16062/

#1 Collinshorty24, May 24, 2016
    Last edited: May 24, 2016
  2. I Am New Too Spigot Forgot To Mention That :)

3. Oh god the font colors and text editing hurts my eyes

• Like Like x 1
  4. MiniDigger

Supporter

5. Spigot is a professional community, developers here are contracted and have no time for this type of stuff. Go to MCMarket.

6. MiniDigger

Supporter

Spigot used to be a professional community. These times are over since bukkit has died.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. The colours change as I scroll .-.

8. Sorry

9. As I Said Im New To This :( I Looked It Up And One Of The Videos Told Me To Go Here

10. MiniDigger

Supporter

What The Fuck Is Wrong With Your Shift Key That It Always Activates On Every God Damm New Word?

I don't understand what you are trying to do? Do you want to create that plugin or do you want someone else to create it?
    If you want someone else to create it, hire someone here -> https://www.spigotmc.org/forums/hiring-developers.55/
    if you want to create it yourself, you learn java.

11. Oh My Eyes, It Burn, It Burn

Btw, not even java, he even need to deal with nms and reflection (Which I think is pretty hard)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.