1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Crash Read timeout crash

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by AngellitoX, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Hello people, good evening! I'm having a problem in my server... Consantly I'm getting a "Read timeout" crash and I have to restart it, I don't know exactly what is causing it, so I hope you can help me :c

I'm using Spigot build #736 and these are the plugins I'm using:

WorldBorder, MultiWorld, SimpleBackup, kFeatherTeleport, St0rmIRC, GroupManager, HerobrineAI, WorldEdit, Portals, NoCheatPlus, MotdManager, mcjobs, SimpleAutoAnnouncer, MuteManager, Vault, CustomJoinMessage, SimpleHelpTickets, PlayerHeads, PortalBind, LogBlock, LWC, WorldGuard, SimpleWarnings, Lottery, pvparena, AdminPrivateChat, ChestShop, ColorPortals, MobArena, FoundDiamonds, FreezeFrame, Essentials, CreeperHeal, EssentialsSpawn, RestrictCreative, EssentialsAntiBuild, PayDay, xAuth, EssentialsChat

Greetings and thank you!

2. You are not the only one with this kind of problems in the last days :)...welcome in the club.. try to disable netty and check how it goes..

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I did it because I had "End of stream" error also, but when I disabled Netty, the error stopped. Now I'm getting this error since I updated to 1.5.1. And I tried to update all the plugins everyday with the last dev builds. :(

4. Try an old version...im using the 729# at the moment..and check if some of your plugin give some crash problem to someone else in their main page. I downgraded also AuthMe because a lot of people here said me to check it.

5. I had 729 too and I got that error, I'll test an older one to see. And btw, I use xAuth, not AuthMe, do you think is the same?

6. Could be..im not sure..wait the answer of someone more info than me about this kind of errors..paste the error..more info you give, and more easy will be help you :)

7. I don't get any error, just... "Read timeout" "Connection reset". That's all I get :(

8. Puremin0rez

With build 736 - the default connection throttle is too high and its counting your initial ping to the server via your MP list. Lower it to 2000 or 1500 and see if it works better with it. (bukkit.yml)

Or you could just go back to the RB =D

• Like Like x 1