Bukkit Real Villager Towns 1.4

Get rid of the dumb MC villagers, and replace them with Sims style players!

1. Eliminator submitted a new resource:

Real Villager Towns - Get rid of the dumb MC villagers, and replace them with Sims style players!

Read more about this resource...

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. You should change where ever it says "sex" to "gender" since thats a less explicit term. I know its a stupid request to make, but people these days are so easily offended.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Whaaat? Is this even real?

4. Its real and its awesome :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. It would also be cool if you allowed the creation of custom genders.

6. Could you add this:

-If possible, make villager info totally customizable, allowing the creation of custom info, like age, complexion, or anything. If not, could you please add: age, nationality (by adding support for Towny), adress (home coords).

-BetonQuest support: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/betonquest.2117/. This plugins allows not only the creation of quests, but custom conversations too.

-Towny support: Not only to allow them to have nationalitys, but also to somehow limit their walking range to cities, or even plots.

-Citizens support: Or like, Sentinel support, to make them be able to fight.

-Pregnacy customizable period: An option in config to set an amount of time a villager has to be "pregnat" in order to give birth. Also, allowing the player to decide who will get pregnat would be cool. Same for player to player procreation.

-Polygamy: being able to marry more than one player or villager, always with the other husbands or wives permission.

-An option in the config to make them invulnerable.

-Interaction to ask them to sit or lie down.

-Interaction to ask them to work: just like the ask for aid interaction, one in wich you tell them to work as a cooker or different things, making them produce food or other things every amount of time.

If you even make a premium version to include some of these things, I promise I'll buy it no matter the price.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Such a awesome plugin :) And i cant wait to see what other things come to this plugin.

I have also found a few things that need improving / fixing.

-The first being if you start to trade with then you get stuck in the trade for all villagers, and the only way to exit out of it is be reloging to the server.
    -When a baby grows up it don't have a skin set for it.
    -Some times a villagers gets the opposite gender skin or name of what gender they are.
    -Also when you marry a player there is no other options like Teleport or Gift

Other then that im loving the plugin :)

#7 umarku, Nov 10, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  8. It's a great plugin I noticed before. But some problems still exist. Just like translate the lang.yml didn't work
    click in the GUI there will be an error and couldn't use normally
    Code (Text):
    [21:42:25] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerInteractEntityEvent to RealVillagerTowns v1.2
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:306) ~[Spigot1112.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-70bc70b]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[Spigot1112.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-70bc70b]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [Spigot1112.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-70bc70b]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:487) [Spigot1112.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-70bc70b]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1527) [Spigot1112.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-70bc70b]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.PacketPlayInUseEntity.a(SourceFile:69) [Spigot1112.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-70bc70b]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.PacketPlayInUseEntity.a(SourceFile:13) [Spigot1112.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-70bc70b]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [Spigot1112.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-70bc70b]
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_121]
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_121]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:46) [Spigot1112.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-70bc70b]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:739) [Spigot1112.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-70bc70b]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:399) [Spigot1112.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-70bc70b]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:675) [Spigot1112.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-70bc70b]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:574) [Spigot1112.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-70bc70b]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_121]
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at io.hotmail.com.jacob_vejvoda.RVT.RVT.getLang(RVT.java:616) ~[?:?]
        at io.hotmail.com.jacob_vejvoda.RVT.RVT.openVillagerMenu(RVT.java:566) ~[?:?]
        at io.hotmail.com.jacob_vejvoda.RVT.RVT.onPlayerInteract(RVT.java:448) ~[?:?]
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor894.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_121]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:302) ~[Spigot1112.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-70bc70b]
        ... 15 more

9. Wow! Great plugin! Could you please add the Per-World option? Thank you!

10. I don't recommend this plugin.
    My CPU usage jumped from 50% to 230%+ which caused so much lag in the server.

11. Get a better server

12. Hi.

I thought the hardware was pretty good, me and my host have investigated this issue and determined that its the plugin
    Minecraft Servers Specifications
    CPU: Intel I7-6700K
    RAM: 64GB DDR4 2400 MHz
    SSD: 480GB
    Server has 6GB of RAM.

Its your plugin that is causing this CPU spike. Ever since removing your plugin, our CPU usage has dwindled. Could you kindly check if your plugin can be optimized to prevent CPU spikes?

Timings report:
    https://timings.spigotmc.org/?url=nituwekoki

Regards.

13. I think the issue might by the disguises, try disabling them.

• Like Like x 1
  14. @Eliminator If players turn a zombie villager into a villager, will it automatically disable villager trading (if set in the config)? If not, please add. Thank you

Edit:
    Bug report: When a player makes a villager happy I guess..? Or is married? Anyways, if trading is disabled and the player makes the villager happy then it'll allow them to trade with the villager. Please fix.

#14 pinkpig, Jan 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  15. Is there a way to disable the saves.yml file? I have several other plugins which spawn and de-spawn villagers fairly frequently and it's causing unnecessary filesize bloat, as I have most of the plugin's features disabled so it's just a disguise anyways. (On that topic, they're all Steves and Alexes, even with the provided solution.)

16. @Eliminator
    Bug Report:
    When trading is enabled, and players trade with villagers, the trades will get locked like normal when traded too much. But then if the player closes it, waits a minute, and opens the trade menu again through the menu that pops up, it will unlock all of the trades again when they should still be locked. Please fix. Thank you

17. There is an another problem. When I right-click a npc, it will turn up the marry GUI so that I can't use citizen and quest normally.
    I hope you can keep updating this plugin.

18. You cannot disable it.

I do not manage that, it is MC or spigot.

You can disable player marriage.

19. Is this Compatible with Citizen's 2?
    Does this use citizen's 2 if i have that plugin installed id like to tweak villager trading.

Also Is this compatible with 1.12.2 i head it has issues?

20. It has nothing to do with Citizen's 2, so they should work fine together.

It should work on 1.12.2