Spigot Real Villager Towns 1.6

Get rid of the dumb MC villagers, and replace them with Sims style players!

1. Is there a way to disable abillity for players to have baby?

2. Can u update and add so they can carry swords?

3. Paying customer here. Plugin says that it is compatible with 1.14.4. And i think i got it to work to a degree where skins change but not on new professions. Can this be changed in config or do i need to wait for update.

4. How did you make it work on 1.14.4? Mine just makes the villagers non-interactable Plugin commands are there and skins are not changed but i just want the interaction to work.

EDIT: Apparently it works with vindicators and witches but i can't seem to make it work on villagers. Skins work on illagers but on villagers it says skin is null.

EDIT2: It works on some villagers when i return to that chunk but not every villager. Very confusing stuff. I hope the author is still active.

EDIT3: After excruciating trial and error, I managed to fix everything by messing with the faulty default configs. Villagers not being replaced was due to outdated mc usernames. Villager professions can just be added too. If anyone wants my config files just tell me.

#124 Leonature, Sep 16, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Hi, i have a question about this plugin, the villagers can trade and the villagers that be when i put the plugin will conservate their trades because i have players in my server with villagers with so good trades because are to level max and i dont want that they loss that.

I am sorry by my spanish, i am english.

6. Hi, i have tested your plugin in 1.14.4 in paperspigot and i have this error:

[ERROR] .... Could not pass event PlayerInteractEntityEvent to RealVillagerTowns v1.4

java.lang.NullPointerException: null

at io.hotmail.com.jacob_vejvoda.RVT.RVT.getLang(RVT.java:621) ~[?:?]

at io.hotmail.com.jacob_vejvoda.RVT.RVT.getInfo(RVT.java:947) ~[?:?]

at io.hotmail.com.jacob_vejvoda.RVT.RVT.openVillagerMenu(RVT.java:608) ~[?:?]

at io.hotmail.com.jacob_vejvoda.RVT.RVT.onPlayerInteract(RVT.java:450) ~[?:?]

at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor8.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]

at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor.lambda$create$1(EventExecutor.java:69) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-175]

at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor$$Lambda$2643.0000000034970080.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]

at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:80) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-175]

at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:70) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-175]

at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:545) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-175]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1983) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-175]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PacketPlayInUseEntity.a(PacketPlayInUseEntity.java:51) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-175]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PacketPlayInUseEntity.a(PacketPlayInUseEntity.java:6) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-175]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$ensureMainThread$0(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:23) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-175]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils$$Lambda$2830.00000000480B71A0.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.TickTask.run(SourceFile:18) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-175]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeTask(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:136) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-175]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandlerReentrant.executeTask(SourceFile:23) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-175]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeNext(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:109) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-175]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.aX(MinecraftServer.java:1013) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-175]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.executeNext(MinecraftServer.java:1006) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-175]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.awaitTasks(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:119) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-175]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.sleepForTick(MinecraftServer.java:990) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-175]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:923) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-175]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:813) [?:1.8.0_212]

7. Sure. I'd like a copy of that config file, please.

8. https://pastebin.com/PBzWGZyE here ya go.
    I didn't include some professions there to avoid my players exploiting the easy trades from cartographer and others. That's my personal config so some stuff are changed other than the skins.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Thanks a lot! Much appreciated!

10. Getting a null pointer with spigot 1.14.4 Used java 8_51 and 8_231 and the latest libsdisguised and protocollibs.

11. Are you using the default config and save files with no changes?

12. Is this plugin on Github? I know someone who would like to use a modified version of this on 1.15

13. I dont know what the problem is but Only half of the villagers became RVT villagers. It seems that masons, weaponsmiths and tailors are the ones not affected by the plugin.

Edit: I see now its a lack of professions in the config. Ill work on it and post an updated config.

#134 Wanna_Grenade, Feb 2, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
  14. Thank you, I need to update it to to have them all by default.

15. I got most of them to work, it took me adding them one by one though for some reason to make it work. I also want to know, how do I disable skins for hostile illagers?

On another note. when do you think you'll get to updating the plugin?

16. I was waiting for a disguise plugin to work for 1.15.2 first, it should be good now, I will get it updated.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Can you send me the config with the added villager types?

18. I'd really like to see this work with (or like) Skinner, so that I could download skins and use them instead of having to use names

19. Oh. This turns all of my shopkeepers into villagers, please give Shopkeepers compatibility so it doesn't overwrite them.

edit: nevermind it was only because I loaded the plugin while the server was running already, it works fine on regular boot

#140 diannetea, Feb 29, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2020