Spigot RealEmeralds 2021-07-09

Give emeralds that are mined a lore tag. So there is an difference between traded and mined ones.

1. felix2300 submitted a new resource:

RealEmeralds - Give emeralds that are mined a lore tag. So there is an difference between traded and mined ones.

Read more about this resource...

2. What happens if these are turned into a block and then converted back into emeralds?

3. At the moment, this would give you back normal emeralds. I will look into it. I think it shouldnt be hard to make. Trough exams this week, it can take to the weekend until I have time to code

• Like Like x 1

4. You could deny crafting with those custom items. I have seen other plugins do it with NBT.
    *Pseudo code.
    Code (Text):
    if (NBT.matches(config)) [
        craft.()deny
    [
    Can you also add an option to add the glow effect to those emeralds too? I think it will make for faster identification in inventories. I'm not sure if a player would be able to remove the glow effect, such as putting it in an item frame.

5. Just that you guys know:
    There are 3 things i have to complete bevor I upload version 2.0:
    - Check if player inventory is full, if not place there rest emeralds (Yes I made emeraldblocks counting how much mined emeralds have been used, at the moment i let them drop, but i want this to be smoother :D)
    - Make emerald blocks consistent, shouldnt be that hard;
    - I have to find out how I can prevent that a shift craft only once craften is detected when you actually craftet more items at once. Because it is only perceived as a click

If you guys want i can push an preview update on Github:
    Config is working and supports the enchantment textures