Premium RealisticSeasons | 1.16.3-1.17.1 | Seasons in your minecraft world | Temperature update! [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by CasperSwagerman, Jul 18, 2021.

1. CasperSwagerman submitted a new resource:

RealisticSeasons | 1.16.3-1.17 | Seasons in your minecraft world! - Add realistic looking season to your worlds. The perfect addition to any server!

Read more about this resource...

2. I'll buy if 1.15.2 support.

3. Hello can U help me? I'm having errors when someon enter the server... a lot of erorrs

https://appp.me/wzKC3S

[13:02:32 INFO]: Plugins (79): ArmoredElytra, AureliumSkills, AutomaticBroadcast, BetterRTP, BkShop, BotSentry*, ChatManager, Chunky, ChunkyBorder, Citizens, CommandPrompter, CoreProtect, CrashAPI, DeathMessages, DeluxeMenus, DiscordBotAPI*, DiscordSRV, EasyWhitelist*, EnchantmentSolution, Essentials, EssentialsChat, EssentialsSpawn, ezAuctions, FastAsyncWorldEdit (WorldEdit), GrantX, GriefPrevention, GriefPreventionFlags, Harbor, HolographicDisplays, IllegalStack, Iris, LagAssist, LevelledMobs, LiteBans, LPX*, LuckPerms, MBanProxyVPN*, MobEggDrop, Multiverse-Core, Multiverse-NetherPortals, Multiverse-Portals, NBTAPI, nLogin, Oh_the_dungeons_youll_go, PerWorldCommandExecution*, Pl3xMap, Pl3xMap-Essentials, Pl3xmap-GriefPrevention, Pl3xMap-Skins, Pl3xmap-WorldGuard, PlaceholderAPI, PluginManager, PremiumVanish, ProtocolLib, SafeTrade, ServerListPlus, ServerRestorer, SilkSpawners, SimpleClans, SkinsRestorer, SkQuery, Skript, skript-placeholders*, Stratos, StratosNG, TAB, TigerReports, TreeFeller, TrollBoss, UltimateAutoRestart, UltimateShops, UltimateTrash, Vault, ViaBackwards, ViaVersion, Vulcan, WolfyUtilities, WorldEditSelectionVisualizer, WorldGuard

4. Hmm, that's strange. I will download the same version of paper you are using (112) and will come back with a solution for you today.

5. I can't unfortunately. Custom biomes are only possible on 1.16+. If you go lower than that Minecraft doesn't have the code to do it.

6. I can't replicate the issue with the same version of Paper you have (112). The error indicates a missing (or renamed) field in your server jar, so I think there is something wrong with it. Updating to the latest version of Paper should fix the issue. If it doesn't, please let me know!

7. Looks nice :) Would be great if you showed what options are configurable though

It'd also be nice to have a configurable list of worlds not affected

8. Thank you for your suggestion, I will add it to the plugin page :) Here is the config anyway:
    Code (YAML):
    modify-blocks: true
    modify-daynight-length
    : true
    modify-weather-cycle
    modify-biome-on-client
    affect-crop-growth
    delay-per-operation
    : 4
    automatic-season-cycling
    minecraft-days-per-season
    : 30
    send-message-on-season-cycle
    entities
    :
      spawn-chance-animals
    : 10
      despawn-season-animals
      spring
    :
        spawn-extra-animals
        spawn-extra-bees
        spawn-extra-rabits
      summer
    :
        spawn-ocelots
        spawn-pandas
        spawn-parrots
        replace-zombies-with-husks
      fall
    :
        spawn-bats
        spawn-cave-spiders
        spawn-foxes
        spawn-mooshrooms
        spawn-extra-spiders
      winter
    :
        spawn-wolfs
        spawn-foxes
        spawn-polarbears
        spawn-snowman
        replace-skeletons-with-strays
      season-to-winter
    : "&b&lWinter is starting!"
      season-to-fall
    : "&b&lFall is starting!"
      season-to-spring
    : "&b&lSpring is starting!"
      season-to-summer
    : "&b&lSummer is starting!"
      no-permission-message
    : "&cYou don't have the permission to do that!"
    If you want an extra option, be sure to let me know!

Seasons are by default disabled in all worlds. You can enable seasons by setting it to one using /rs set <season. You can always disable seasons in this world again by doing /rs disable

9. Could you please create a Discord so it's much easier to communicate with the buyers? So the server I'm creating isn't a survival server but an RPG one so the world is already prebuilt and never changes, I'm hoping there's a few more options to protect regions from blocks being affected and such as I have certain areas which are solely snow based and I don't want the snow going away same with other areas. Also I'm My Fall and summer leaves wise it looks exactly the same unlike in your pictures. Thank you.

10. Thanks for your suggestion, I created a discord server: https://discord.gg/tMeXykSNny

I'll work on worldguard support today and hope to finish it by the evening. I'll add a flag to disable season effects in that region. If your biomes are snow anyway, you could change the biome (for example with worldedit) to frozen tundra and my plugin automaticly won't affect that region. There could be 2 reasons why your leaves aren't changing:
    1. Your leaves are spruce or birch leaves. For some reason they aren't affected by biome colors in minecraft. I see that this isn't noted on the plugin page, I'll add it.
    2. Your leaves are in a biome which is by default disabled. These includes biomes like desert, jungle, taiga's, frozen biomes and mesa. You currently can't remove any biomes from this list, but I'll add an option for that.

Hope this makes everything clear. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Hello author, I want to ask how to configure the world.json file. I don't know how to write format. Can I have an example or write it in the post. Thank you very much!

12. Perfect, thanks! I was hoping that it wasn't global so there'd be a way to prevent spawn worlds from being affected if there isn't WorldGuard support yet

13. Hey Double_Rui! The worlds.json file is used by the plugin internally to save the season of each world. It shouldn't be manually modified. If you want to change the season in a world use the command: "/rs set <season>" while being in that world. If seasons are currently disabled in that world (for example when you just installed the plugin) you can just do "/rs set <season>" once and the seasons will automatically start cycling!

14. Thank you. I already know how to use it

15. Alright! Having a separate spawn world works for now. I plan on releasing an update with WorldGuard support today (if no major issues come up) so a separate world isn't necessary!

16. Hey CasperSwagerman, I was able to start the server with realisticSeason las update (Performance Improvements) and paper 119. Thanks! I will try to use the plugin now

17. CasperSwagerman updated RealisticSeasons | 1.16.3-1.17.1 | Seasons in your minecraft world! with a new update entry:

WorldGuard support, custom season names and extra PlaceHolder

Read the rest of this update entry...