Premium RealisticWorldGenerator [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by SyntaxPhoenix, Dec 22, 2015.

1. oh well, sorry for, but apparently its a me problem, i'll try to figure out what happened cuz all plugins that make version verification are giving me errors like no internet connection from my side, yet, im using internet..
    No changes were made and it just started.. anyway

Sorry for disturbing you :s
    Thanks in advance

2. So the first eror comes from the NBT-Library and should only happen on first startup. The second we will check out

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Hiho, any news on it?

I had to uninstall/install java 8 and everything but RWG went back to work..
    i had to remove the plugin but the message stand still..
    sadly

Thanks in advance

4. It'd be cool to get some support on this plugin. The discord link on your plugin page is invalid. Your plugin is only generating one biome....

5. Uhm okay just send us a PM, this should send you the right discord-link. We will fix the link on the page in the meantime.

But the plugin does support suptiple biomes and also generates them. Just try the rwg-Biomefind command

6. .. about my problem, any news on it, im still unable to use...

7. Could you please join our discord and open a ticket for me. Then it is easier to have an overview about your issue. Would be great if it works

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Hello, i have an issue, i dont know why, the world i created with this generator does not have Pvp enabled, i looked into the WorldGuard flags and even in the __global__ region the pvp ios enabled, so i dont know what to do :c

Im using the 1.8 latest build

9. When you are using 1.8 and the latest build you are wrong. RWG v4 is obly for 1.13-1.14. For 1.8 you need RWG v3.X.

Also RWG does not handle PVP, is it maybe the Spawn-Radius of your world, which blocks PvP?

10. Hello i have that error :
    Code (Text):

[13:53:34] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling Realistic_World v4.3.7 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Integer cannot be cast to java.lang.Double
        at com.syntaxphoenix.realistic.final .lPT1.const(SourceFile:63) ~[?:?]
        at com.syntaxphoenix.realistic.final .lPT1.native(SourceFile:27) ~[?:?]
        at com.syntaxphoenix.realistic.final .cON.implements(SourceFile:173) ~[?:?]
        at com.syntaxphoenix.realistic.final .cON.class(SourceFile:108) ~[?:?]
        at com.syntaxphoenix.realistic.Realistic.onEnable(SourceFile:74) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:265) ~[spigot-1.13.2.jar:git-Spigot-e6eb36f-d3ed151]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:347) [spigot-1.13.2.jar:git-Spigot-e6eb36f-d3ed151]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:410) [spigot-1.13.2.jar:git-Spigot-e6eb36f-d3ed151]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:436) [spigot-1.13.2.jar:git-Spigot-e6eb36f-d3ed151]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R2.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:350) [spigot-1.13.2.jar:git-Spigot-e6eb36f-d3ed151]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:214) [spigot-1.13.2.jar:git-Spigot-e6eb36f-d3ed151]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R2.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:698) [spigot-1.13.2.jar:git-Spigot-e6eb36f-d3ed151]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_202]

11. Could you give me following infos, please:
    - Server-Version
    - Plugin-Version

12. Serveur 1.13.2
    Plugins last version

13. Have you changed something in the config or is it a clean install?

14. It's clean install, i just have one world named "Aventure", but i do nothing on ^^

15. you need Minecraft version 1.15 now for the plugin.
    RealisticWorldGenerator

16. I cant buy it ! paypal error

17. md_5 disabled the ability to buy this plugin

18. I'm having a MAJOR issue, I have this plugin generating my worlds, but the server requires exploration through all the biomes in Minecraft. we have only ever been able to find only a SMALL handful of biomes resulting in a lack of variety. I want to post a discussion about this before I leave my review.

19. Hello, the plugin is great but I have some problems with the server performance. My server is powerful enough but since the plugin is on and a map is generated I have a ram load of mostly over 5GB without players on the server.