Realms plugin?

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by SirTricky-, May 21, 2016.

1. Hey i am searching for an personal Universe plugin of like an Realm plugin
    Like in OmegaRealms with Universe or on the Hypixel Network with personal housing

Does anyone know where i can find such a plugin?

2. Choco

Realms is hosted by Mojang. The server files for Realms are not available to the user, thus you cannot mod the server with an API such as Spigot. It's impossible (so far) to have a modded Realms server

EDIT: I misunderstood the question. Ignore my thread, @Samistine has the best answer ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. It requires more than just a plugin. You need a dedicated server, unless you want to abuse your host. The plugins that you would end up are just interfaces for the backend. There is paid software that allows you to do this, it's called playerservers

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I mean like an personal island (world) for you. Plugin

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thnx for the heads up, Playerservers is not what is was looking for rather like Universe on the omegarealms.com Universe server it hosts player like skyblock islands called 'Realms' or like Hypixels 'Player Housing' gives the player and personal emtpy world with 1 island to build on like an home or something else

6. Im searching for it too. did you found anything?

7. mathhulk

mathhulk Retired Moderator
    Retired

You could use Multiverse. It may not be exactly what you are looking for, but there are some cool skyblock generators out there.