Spigot RealRadio| Create your own radios | GUI related | 1.9 - 1.12 | Added NoteBlockAPI support! 3.1.0

Listen to your favourite music stations with RealRadio!

1. lukas.vdgaag submitted a new resource:

DutchRadio - DutchRadio is a GUI based radio plugin for Dutch radio stations

Read more about this resource...

2. lukas.vdgaag updated DutchRadio with a new update entry:

Updater

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. you should make it so that you can add your own radio websites in the config that would be great so you can add custom radios

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Thanks for the idea. I will add an item to the main GUI which says: "Custom Radios". When clicking on it, it will open the custom radio gui. This is what I'm gonna make editable: Block/item, Title of the radio, radio link.

It can take a while before the next update will be released as I'm in French for holiday this summer.

5. lukas.vdgaag updated DutchRadio | 4 Stations | GUI with a new update entry:

NOT an update! - Just an announcement of what's coming.

6. lukas.vdgaag updated DutchRadio | 4 Stations | GUI with a new update entry:

Custom radio's - 2.0

7. Could you please update your Plugin to the 1.13, because when you´ll start this Plugin on a 1.13 Spigot Server this message will come (See image)

Attached Files:

8. The error appears because this plugin doesn't support 1.13. I will try working on this tonight. It can take a while as i've never worked with 1.13 before.

#11 GCNT, Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  9. 1.13 support has been added.

10. lukas.vdgaag updated RealRadio| Create your own radios | GUI related | 1.9 - 1.13 | Added TabCompletion with a new update entry:

EXTENSION + Fixes

11. Thank you! Works great!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Glad it worked. It would be nice if you leave a review for this plugin :)

13. lukas.vdgaag updated RealRadio| Create your own radios | GUI related | 1.9 - 1.13 | Added TabCompletion with a new update entry:

Added an Amazing setup system!