Spigot RealRadio| Create your own radios | GUI related | 1.9 - 1.12 | Added NoteBlockAPI support! 3.1.0

Listen to your favourite music stations with RealRadio!

1. Hello @timr2000 ,

I see by now already 3 server owners have got some issues with PaperSpigot.
    I just wanna say, to ALL players who own PaperSpigot: 'The plugin RealRadio does NOT support PaperSpigot (yet).' Maybe I'll add support for PaperSpigot in the future. But for now it's not supported and please do not post bad reviews with errors of servers using PaperSpigot!

If you have any other problems, you can always send me a PM.

2. Like lots of servers are using paperspigot.. xD

3. I know.
    I just tested it myself using the latest version of PaperSpigot. But I didn't get any errors.
    Can you tell me more about this bug/error?

BTW, can you also tell me what vServers are?

4. It's an virtual private server?. And why never support paperspigot?, This plugins is only linking to a web page?.. Maybe i think too easy xDD

5. I didn't realize that PaperSpigot is nearly the same, but with some extra options. After I tested it myself I found out that the bug has nothing to do with PaperSpigot. Please read your PM for more information.

6. GCNT updated RealRadio| Create your own radios | GUI related | 1.9 - 1.13 | Added TabCompletion with a new update entry:
    Check out GCNT's new website: http://gaagjescraft.net/

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Read the rest of this update entry...

#26 GCNT, Sep 21, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  7. lukas.vdgaag updated RealRadio| Create your own radios | GUI related | 1.9 - 1.13 | Added Modify Chat-Module System! with a new update entry:

Now 100% configurable!

8. lukas.vdgaag updated RealRadio| Create your own radios | GUI related | 1.9 - 1.13 | Added Modify Chat-Module System! with a new update entry:

Recently Played

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Hello.

I can not talk Englisch very good, but i am trying too.
    Can you add a option that add a return button? So that you can go bac too the previoes menu.
    or a button that send you too the langauge menu.

10. Must players click the link to use the radio?

11. lukas.vdgaag updated RealRadio| Create your own radios | GUI related | 1.9 - 1.13 | Added HeadDatabase Integration! with a new update entry:

Go back button + bug fixes

12. Hello everyone,

Most of you probably won't read this, but I'm still gonna say it.

Version 3.0 is already coming. In v3.0 we're gonna add some cool new features like: new option*, song player** and playlist player***

the new options adds an enchantment and an extra lore line to the items in the menus. You can set this option in the config and using the /rra command. The lore will be configurable.
    ** the song player adds support for .nbs files. You can listen to the added songs in the plugins/RealRadio/songs folder. You need NoteBlockAPI in order to use this option. If you want to set the radio as a song player, you have to add/set the option type in your section/radio to song.
    *** the playlist player adds support for multiple songs in a row. You can create a playlist by creating a folder in the plugins/RealRadio/songs map. Add songs to that directory and there is your playlist. You need NoteBlockAPI for this. If you want to set the radio as a playlist player, you need to set/add the type option to playlist. You can set the playlist name (directory name inside the songs folder) by setting/adding the songName option to that directory name in your section/radio.
    -- if you just want to get a radio link, set the type option to radio in the radios/sections and set the link to the radioLink option. If you haven't set the type option, the system will automatically think you want a link/radio.

Know that these things can change at any time. If you want more to be added, you can just PM me or respond to this message.

13. lukas.vdgaag updated RealRadio| Create your own radios | GUI related | 1.9 - 1.13 | Added HeadDatabase Integration! with a new update entry:

Meet RealRadio 3.0!