Bungee - Spigot RealScoreboard (1.13 to 1.17) 17-9-2021 Build 1

Lightweight and efficient scoreboard manager.

1. JoseGamer_PT updated RealScoreboard (1.13 to 1.16.5) with a new update entry:

RealScoreboard is now ASYNC & LuckPerms fix

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Any chance of adding a more standard hex code support? Iridium is neat but most plugins just use #ffffff or &#ffffff, so when you pull a placeholder with hex, realscoreboard doesn't parse it and just spits out the hex code. Everything from essentials to most chat plugins seem to handle them like I've described. Or a way to strip that out if it can't be parsed!

3. Do you have any library suggestion?

4. The thing is that i have to support CraftBukkit, Spigot and Paper
    I´m not sure if that is compatible with all of that

5. True, although I think craftbukkit is like under 5% of all servers currently running and Spigot+Paper should have the same requirements. Would be nice to see in a more modern Minecraft era!

6. hi
    can you add %player_food% ?
    for food level

7. JoseGamer_PT updated RealScoreboard (1.13 to 1.16.5) with a new update entry:

Quality of life updates & Update Checker.

8. i was wondering if this plugin can have 2 scoreboards on-screen.

i.e: left/top/right placements left scoreboard could show stats for a minigame of sorts. the right scoreboard shows info for skills
    includeing a priority system per-scoreboard

then you could have in the left scoreboard objectives (flag captures, deaths, kills)

the right scoreboard shows skill types and levels.

both scoreboards can be on-screen at same time bc they are not in the same place as each other.

custom placement on-screen click-hold + drag to where you want it.

if doesnt support this please do it will make it seriously 1000x better. ;P

(most likely limitations from server side, a client side mod would most likely be required for this part below) i almost forgot if at all possible chrome style tabbing to tab/click gui tab to switch between scoreboards that stack in the same place.

if youve played runescape since the rs3/gui update you know what im talking about.

us 2 server owners of 2 diff servers are really wanting (multi-scoreboard support) not multi-objective in 1 scoreboard (blegh limitation)

#274 saint_blair, Apr 9, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
  9. So you are requesting 2 scoreboards one on the right and one on the left?

10. JoseGamer_PT updated RealScoreboard (1.13 to 1.16.5) with a new update entry:

Multiple Boards per World, Config Structure changed, Per Player Async Task!

11. #277 omerbadawy, Apr 12, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
  12. Are you using any Placeholder from PlaceholderAPI?

13. Love this plugin and have been using it for a while. Is there anyway I can display the amount of players online excluding people in vanish or could this be added?

14. If you use a Vanish Plugin that supports placeholderapi, you can use the plugins placeholders in the scoreboard!

• Friendly Friendly x 1