Spigot RedeemableCodes 0.1

Plugin that allows you to create randomly generated keys which can be redeemed by players.

1. Xinito submitted a new resource:

RedeemableCodes - Plugin that allows you to create randomly generated keys which can be redeemed by players.

Read more about this resource...

2. maybe instead of the way it is set up maybe make it so when u redeem the key it runs a command so then u can choose wether or not u give them a item with the /give command or maybe a command

3. Kinda complicated, but great plugin! You should add more in-game features such as a chest that you can add items to to make keys

4. Working on adding this in the feature!

Thanks, I'm currently working (right now lol) on making the keys a visual items, which could be sold for money, being trade to other players, sold in shops etc!

5. This is definitely great. Please make it so the key can run a command instead of just materials. This would allow us to have a way bigger variety of rewards to give players. Good job though!

6. Is there a way, of adding vault support? So that we could give a player a certain amount of coins/money?
    or like ZFERRELL already said, a way of adding commands to your plugin so we can do something like:

Rewards:
    - eco give {player} 50

Another nice idea would be a mysql support, so you can have the same rewards on multible servers without editing the files for each server.

cheers!

7. Hey dude!!
    I have been looking for something close to this.
    Can you do so u can add it to mobs like a drop chance?
    The key can only be used one time of course but then we can choose a mob and then a dropchance to get a key!
    You can also make it work with custommobs!! or some special spawners whatever you like then I am sold!!!
    This plugin could rock so hard!! :D