Solved RedisBungee Help

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Plugin Help' started by Rolls, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Hey there,

After recently purchasing RedisBungee, I placed it in both of my proxy servers, changed the IDs and configured it so it has my correct Redis password, port and server. For some reason, It just continually fails to connect to redis and returns this error.

Code (Text):
    11:20:05 [WARNING] Exception encountered when loading plugin: RedisBungee
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to connect to your Redis server!
    at com.imaginarycode.minecraft.redisbungee.RedisBungee.onEnable(RedisBungee.java:240)
    at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginManager.enablePlugins(PluginManager.java:250)
    at net.md_5.bungee.BungeeCord.start(BungeeCord.java:280)
    at net.md_5.bungee.BungeeCordLauncher.main(BungeeCordLauncher.java:62)
    at net.md_5.bungee.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:15)
    Caused by: com.imaginarycode.minecraft.redisbungee.internal.jedis.exceptions.JedisConnectionException: Could not get a resource from the pool
    at com.imaginarycode.minecraft.redisbungee.internal.jedisutil.Pool.getResource(Pool.java:53)
    at com.imaginarycode.minecraft.redisbungee.internal.jedis.JedisPool.getResource(JedisPool.java:226)
    at com.imaginarycode.minecraft.redisbungee.RedisBungee.loadConfig(RedisBungee.java:449)
    at com.imaginarycode.minecraft.redisbungee.RedisBungee.onEnable(RedisBungee.java:236)
    ... 4 more
    Caused by: com.imaginarycode.minecraft.redisbungee.internal.jedis.exceptions.JedisConnectionException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)
    at com.imaginarycode.minecraft.redisbungee.internal.jedis.Connection.connect(Connection.java:207)
    at com.imaginarycode.minecraft.redisbungee.internal.jedis.BinaryClient.connect(BinaryClient.java:93)
    at com.imaginarycode.minecraft.redisbungee.internal.jedis.BinaryJedis.connect(BinaryJedis.java:1767)
    at com.imaginarycode.minecraft.redisbungee.internal.jedis.JedisFactory.makeObject(JedisFactory.java:106)
    at com.imaginarycode.minecraft.redisbungee.internal.commonspool2.impl.GenericObjectPool.create(GenericObjectPool.java:889)
    at com.imaginarycode.minecraft.redisbungee.internal.commonspool2.impl.GenericObjectPool.borrowObject(GenericObjectPool.java:433)
    at com.imaginarycode.minecraft.redisbungee.internal.commonspool2.impl.GenericObjectPool.borrowObject(GenericObjectPool.java:362)
    at com.imaginarycode.minecraft.redisbungee.internal.jedisutil.Pool.getResource(Pool.java:49)
    ... 7 more
    Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)
    at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
    at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:350)
    at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:206)
    at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:188)
    at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
    at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:589)
    at com.imaginarycode.minecraft.redisbungee.internal.jedis.Connection.connect(Connection.java:184)
    ... 14 more
    I don't know what more to do. My redis password is 50 characters long and the IP that it is pointing too is my local host IP. I've tried changing this IP so that it's the actual server's IP but this does not help. The port is just the default redis port which is 100% correct. I am running the latest version of bungeecord and redisbungee.

#1 Rolls, Jan 25, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
  2. RedisBungee cant connect to your Redis Server
    Make sure you have configured your connection factory bean properly as well

3. Found the solution, Redis was not listening on the right IP.