Bukkit = RedProtect = Anti-Grief | Server Protection | Region Management [1.7-1.14+] 7.6.2

Anti-Grief, Chat protection, Spawn Protection

1. FabioZumbi12 submitted a new resource:

RedProtect - Antigrief plugin

Read more about this resource...

2. Hi there, i have a question.

If something needs to be protected undergrounds, or very huge, it will be time consuming to place fences all around, what do you suggest?

#2 Sikatsu, Dec 19, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
  3. How can i as OP, see all regions within the world? Instead of only my own?

As /rp list-all says invalid command.

4. Hello,
    Thank for using RedProtect :)
    The command /rp list-all can onmly be used from console, once the region dont fit on ingame chat. About protection with fences, you (or an adm) can protect with /rp wand, select the points and do /rp define to protect for that player. But i think is more controllable you leave the player define the regions with fences because the benefits of /rp flag command is unique and incentive player to make big areas or big cities and etc. On config.yml you can define to fences drop or be removed on claim too.

5. FabioZumbi12 submitted a new resource:

RedProtect - Antigrief plugin

Read more about this resource...

#5 FabioZumbi12, Jan 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  6. FabioZumbi12 updated RedProtect with a new update entry:

Bugfixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. @FabioZumbi12 found a lil bug, not game brakeing but when placeing the sign, people can brake it because its one block outside of the claim.. good thing is it dose not unclaim it

8. FabioZumbi12 updated RedProtect with a new update entry:

New protection Mode!!

9. I think is not a bug, since the sign is used only for claim the region and yes, removing it will not unclaim the region. Your players can place the sign under fences(or protection blocks) and then will be protected.

• Like Like x 1
  10. FabioZumbi12 updated RedProtect with a new update entry:

Chat Protection update

11. Hey! I was just wondering. Can i select a whole world with RedProtect? Or easy select an region without fences? My Hub is a world, thats why.

- Sam

12. This plugin is absolutely amazing. I'm using this on my server now for self-serve protections.

The chatfilter doesn't work for me at the moment, but I guess its indev and I won't probably use it anyway.

I think line 57 in LANGEN-US.ini should read:
    "cmdmanager.help.removemember=&e/rp removemember|rm <player> &r- &bRemove a player as member in a region."

instead of:
    "cmdmanager.help.removemember=&e/rp removemember|rm <player> &r- &bRemove a player as owner in a region."

I have a couple of suggestions if I may:

A block limit per region (for example players might be able to make 10 regions and a max of 10000 blocks, but each region can only be a max of 5000 blocks) preferably as permission nodes or at least in configs.

An option to use tooltips to show the welcome message (like bossbars) instead of in chat.

Thank you for this awesome plugin!

#14 Bunny, Feb 21, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  13. Thanks for using my plugin ^^

English is not my native language, i am Brazilian, then the english lang file can have various mistakes :p

About strings, i changed a lot of messages because ive added and changed the ranks on regions (see new features on wiki). On next version i will recommned to delete the old language, or backup, and change using new strings.

The mos changes on language string its because i removed the "owner" and added "admin" and "leader", and all placeholders with {owner} will not work anymore, and all owner texts has replaced by leader and admin.

I will add region limit permission based, on 10000 comemorative version ^^

Tooltips, you talking abount Holograms?

14. FabioZumbi12 updated RedProtect with a new update entry:

10000 downloads(on bukkit.dev) release

15. Nice Plugin dude! With nice ideas!

16. I dont really understand the milestones.You don't have 10.000 downloads.