Solved Redstone not deactivating properly

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Syrchalis, May 12, 2016.

1. I'm rather sure it's a plugin, because the server was running fine for most of the time. But since a while all redstone devices that aren't super simple don't work properly. I sadly noticed that only eventually, so it might be one of many plugins.

What happens is this:
    I place a redstone line and a lever. The redstone line connects to redstone torches so that the redstone torches aren't lit up anymore. I use the lever, the redstone glows. I use the lever again, the redstone goes down to strength 4-6 or so, but it stays active. This breaks any device basically, because you can't turn them off anymore. Pressure plates to open doors work fine, so it must be related to redstone.

Any ideas?

UPDATE: So apparently this issue is related to redstone in a weird way. If there is more than 5 redstone in a line, it will stay powered. 5 still works normally, but more will be buggy

Plugin List:
    ActionBar
    AreaShop
    Citizens
    CoreProtect
    EditableSign
    Essentials
    FAWE
    Lockette
    PermissionsEx
    QuickMarket
    Sentinel
    Vault
    WorldEdit
    WorldGuard
    WGCustomFlags
    WGBlockRestricter

Off after building:
    [​IMG]

On:
    [​IMG]

Off again, but Redstone stays on:
    [​IMG]

Yes this happens also with 1 torch only.
    Yes this also happens if I place the redstone behind the blocks and power the block with a repeater.

Also Nether Wart grows ridic fast. Spigot.yml growth rates are all 100, but everything grows normally, just Nether Wart is grown in like 2-4minutes. Likely not related.

#1 Syrchalis, May 12, 2016
    Last edited: May 12, 2016
  2. It was Fast Async World Edit that used 1337 as physics tick limit. The author fixed it in the current update. The number has to be in a more reasonable area like 50000.

Glad I found the discussion before the update, saved me a few days of not having access to redstone.