Regarding Kimsufi

Discussion in 'Hosting Advice' started by trisgaming, Jun 26, 2015.

1. May I know if Kimsufi good for a small server?

We are just around 30 max at weekend and 5-10 on weekdays. We have some around 35+ plugins though. And also uhm I am looking for something like Kimsufi but in SouthEast Asia. But our budget will be around $20 to $25 a month.

Is this viable?

2. Yes, Kimsufi are good for a small server with 2-3 subservers, if you want to go bigger get a sys box.

3. You won't get something like KimSufi in Asia. Not in a million years.

4. Our current server is hosted at MCPRoHosting. We were able to bear it sometimes since it doesn't really lag us much on their SG server node. But the problem is when we reach nearly 30 players, we can start to feel the lag.

We don't have any subserver since we want to focus on 1 game mode, which is RPG Survival. But maybe soon if we can add another subserver for Creative. then it's good.

5. I am aware of that. Hence I am posting here. Maybe someone can shed some light and give ideas/alternatives.

6. Have you looked into the US West Coast?

7. I just done reading your quick guide. I think the best one for us is West Coast area but then, I'm not sure if the one available @ Kimsufi is good enough to meet our server requirement.