Regarding the EULA

Discussion in 'Drama' started by Casidesigns, May 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Datatags

Datatags Previously AlanZ

So say I made a server, and my players could buy a rank for real money. Would it be violating the EULA if I allowed players who have a rank to set up to 10 (Essentials) homes, while other players could only set 3?

Edit: My question had a special situation that I didn't think was important, but it was, and my actual question was answered from another source. Thanks though.

#41 Datatags, May 24, 2016
    Last edited: May 25, 2016
  2. Yes

3. No, multiple homes are gameplay affecting and those who have ten have an advantage over others (It's pretty strict)

4. Datatags

Datatags Previously AlanZ

Soooo it would be violating the EULA? I asked if that would be a violation, and you said "No" and gave me why it would be?

Edit: My question had a special situation that I didn't think was important, but it was, and my actual question was answered from another source. Thanks though.

#44 Datatags, May 24, 2016
    Last edited: May 25, 2016
  5. It is violating.

6. wow ok so just ignore me then ;-;

7. When you have a question about EULA just simply ask yourself does this impact actual gameplay compared to non donors. All EULA does is insures pay to play not pay to win. You can sell prefixes anything regarding chat.

8. YWI

YWI

Is EULA taking down a lot of servers?

9. yep, a LOT

10. MiniDigger

Supporter

11. Why is Mojang only banning the big servers? What about the smaller servers that violate the EULA?

12. MiniDigger

Supporter

just report them and mojang will get to them

13. Doubt it. Friend reported a server like 2 weeks ago (A fairly large one ~300-800 players). All their obvious EULA breaking has obviously not changed and it looks like Mojang hasn't even seen it.

14. MiniDigger

Supporter

2 weeks are nothing

15. YWI

YWI

What if my server gets banned, do I have the chance on making the same one for example or they ban the minecraft account?

16. I swear they blocked more..
    They'll stop anyone accessing your server, simples

17. YWI

YWI

If I change the server, but keep the domain does that work or they block the domain as well?

18. Blocks your server ip

19. They block domain and IP. Don't bother evading a blacklist. Just follow the EULA.

20. MiniDigger

Supporter

they unblocked all of these as they follow the eula now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.