Spigot RegionKey 1.1

Create regions that can only be entered with a key or the permission.

1. VinceGhi submitted a new resource:

RegionKey - Create regions that can only be entered with a key or the permission.

Read more about this resource...

2. Would be cool if the key will be craftable so there are no needs for commands. Also Regioncreater gets enterpermission or do I have to give it out?

3. I think i could add a config where you can create a recipe for the different keys. I think about it. Thanks for the idea. :)

On default only opped player can create a region and enter every region without a key. That is btw only the case if you don't use a Plugin that manages the permissions. If a player is not opped than he needs a key to enter the region once. I also thought about keys that give permanent permission to a region.

4. Do you use Worldguard in any way? Maybe it is easier to do the Regionstuff and the permissions with this?

5. Nope. I don't use Worldguard. :) Maybe it is easier but i want to programm nearly everything by myself.

I have to say that the permissions are easie. If a player is opped he can create regions, enter regions without key and create keys. If a player is not opped he needs permissions for each of this functions.

Sorry but i don't see a problem with this way of handling the permissions. ^^ It's the same like in every Plugin ever made.

6. Sorry, I think I was not clear enough about permissions, but I am not able to spell it right now, I am very busy at work now :oops: