Spigot RelaJumpPads [1.7-1.14.2] 1.2

Easy-to-use, highly customizeable jump pads!

1. relavis submitted a new resource:

[1.7-1.12] RelaJumpPads - Easy-to-use, highly customizeable jump pads!

Read more about this resource...

2. Non-ops cant use!

3. I gave them the permission

4. Quite weird. I'll look into this asap.

5. Hey there, I know I spoke with you privately, but just wanted to reiterate on here. Is there a way to make it so that fall damage turns back on after using the pads, though? It seems as though it permanently turns of fall damage, which would be problematic for my server in some ways. Otherwise, though, keep up the great work! Love your plugins! Thanks for taking the time!

6. Hi @relavis

It's nice that you have added a disableFallDamage function, but now falldamage is completely off of the server...
    Can you fix this with a ressistence potion effect which everyone can configure in the config?

Have a nice Christmas. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. This is a fun plugin for server hubs, and it even works in 1.15.1, but it is a bit barebones.

I installed this because I thought you could use it to jump straight up, but you can’t. You are always launched in the direction you’re looking. You can remedy this slightly by moving backwards, but it’s not perfect.

Could you please add different types of jump pads (perhaps with different, configurable plates), one of which could launch you straight up? It’d also be great if one could modify the speed and height/distance that one’s launched from a jump pad. Perhaps individual jump pads could be configured with a command? That would be fantastic!

#9 DeleteMetaInf, Jan 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
  8. Is there a way to make it so that fall damage turns back on after using the pads, though? It seems as though it permanently turns of fall damage, which would be problematic for my server in some ways. Otherwise, though, keep up the great work! Love your plugins! Thanks for taking the time!