Remote DDoS Protection

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by CCT, Jul 10, 2013.

1. CCT

CCT
    Supporter

Hello,
    I am currently using Staminus for all my servers + protection. They have really great support and everything, but due to the never-ending connection issues am I experiencing with them (it seems like this literally only happens to me) I am completely redoing my entire infrastructure next month and moving all my boxes to PNAP and am searching for remote DDoS protection.

Just wondering if anyone here has had a good experience with any specific remote DDoS protection. I was originally planning on using Javapipe, but it seems they are not as reliable as I thought after reading up on them a bit. (and no, do not recommend me solveddos)

EDIT: Refer to most recent post

#1 CCT, Jul 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2013
  2. PNAP is running their data center with Brocade equipment, and running VCS (Brocade Ethernet Fabric technology) on some VDX boxes. I likey.

3. Collinpotato i love ur servers (mintime) but can u restart there is a problem the game keeps on freezing every 5 seconds and this is happening to everyone.

Sincerely, Your Fan,
    FreakingEpic

4. CCT

CCT
    Supporter

FreakingEpic This post, although completely unrelated to the thread, is a very good example of why I am switching hosts.

5. Ok so whats the new host and btw do u have any other servers besides mine time

6. Im creating a server so i want a heads up for which host to choose

7. CCT

CCT
    Supporter

MaxDev Looks good, thanks.

8. Ill try using on my server. Thnx MaxDev

9. CCT

CCT
    Supporter

Oh wow. My "connection issues" were due to hidden Java processes using up a ton of CPU. I think I accidentally installed something I didn't want while uploading my Xenforo files or something. Seems like Staminus' network has been perfectly stable the whole time based on my bandwidth graph.