Remove blaze spawners from the nether!

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by ConnorPlaysYT, Jun 11, 2019 at 10:58 PM.

1. Hi guys,

I am looking for a way to remove all the natural blaze spawners from the nether. I have tried using MCEdit as my world is 3000 x 3000 and it takes my computer a few hours to render everything but it still does not remove the Mob Spawners. I have also used WorldBorder to load all the chunks in the world border but still nothing :(

I was wondering if anyone knows a better way to remove them all or create a world without them or has a world they could share which doesn't include them.

Thanks.

2. You could try using worldedit to do this, however it's going to lag a lot during this. It's also time consuming, but it's a solution.
    Basically, my idea was for you to set the blaze spawners to air.

3. I have AsyncWorldEdit, and have tried to remove all the Blaze Spawners but the area was to large so it wouldn't work.

4. FAWE would handle that pretty well actually, AsyncWorldEdit isn't the best when it comes to clearing a large area. It takes quite a while..

5. This would be a pretty simple task for a small utility plugin, perhaps you could make a request to have one made?