Removing Holographic text - Solved

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by PoopMembrane, May 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I recently decided to just use the new feature of adding floating text by naming and giving a wither skull invisibility. I also tried it with the armor stand. However, neither way really was able to do what I wanted it to do and I am now stuck with a few holographic texts that I can't seem to get rid of.

Does anyone know what I would do to get rid of them, and also why the armor stands will become invisible, but I can't get their collision to turn off? As well, why can't I get the wither skulls invisible at all?

Really though i am most interested in what I am doing wrong as to getting rid of them

2. You better use a plugin like HolographicDisplays instead of trying to make holograms yourself.

To get rid of the holograms you can probably just use the kill command.

ArmorStands have a Marker option, to remove their boundingbox. Works in >= 1.8.2.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. I should have clarified what I have already tried. My bad. I tried usingthe kill command both myself and in command blocks.

/kill @e[type=WitherSkull]

http://gyazo.com/2d85bf392437181c56fe5c51c655fc89

This is how it looks. It is almost like its textures are wrapping around it. I don't know if this is the reason it wont remove with the kill command, but it sure looks like hell since it wont become invisibile

#3 PoopMembrane, May 3, 2015
    Last edited: May 3, 2015
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Didn't work. I think my server is cursed

5. Bummer. Maybe select the area in mcedit and delete entities?

6. Heh, I actually already did that. lol i cant believe I didnt think of that sooner.

• Like Like x 1
  7. how to use mcedit ? it does not run for me :/

8. That doesn't tell anything
    I don't want to be mean;
    [​IMG]

9. you can delete them if you use essentials with killall command

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.