Solved Removing useless gamerules

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by Wilsoon, Feb 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So basically there's times where I accidentally do /gamerule doFir and I expect it to tab complete to something like doFireTick, but then you end up making a new gamerule with the name "doFir" with the boolean. Is there a way to get rid of these useless gamerules? They look kinda messy.

2. I wasn’t even aware that you can create new gamerules by just using the command. Do they show up in the gamerule list and auto-complete results? If so, I can see how that’d be annoying. However, it doesn’t sound like a big enough issue to require a plugin to fix it. :coffee:

3. Gamerules are saved in the world's level.dat it seems, so it seems you'd need to use some NBT editor like NBTEdit or NBTExplorer to remove it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. This bug has been fixed in newer versions of minecraft (1.14 or 1.15 I don't remember...) but those gamerules won't do anything.
    I've never really search how to remove them since they didn't affect anything but as Escad said, they are stored in the level.dat of the map. So here's your solution

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Nonono I posted in the wrong section, that's probably why you would think I need a plugin to fix it lmao.

Thank you, I'll try it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.