[Request] Mine Reset for SPIGOT 1.12.2

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by angelusinferni, Jul 20, 2018.

1. I am new here in the forum, I do not know if it is in the correct session this topic that I am posting, but worth it, right, anything excuse me for my English, I am using google translator.

I am making a pvp server with spigot and I came to the part of creating the mines and tried to use the MineResetLite plugin but it does not seem to be compatible with SPIGOT 1.12.2, because giving the / mrl pos1 command uploads a huge log on the plugin crashed, if I use worldedit to set the mine area when trying to set the blocks with the command / mrl mine01 stone 25% the plugin returns me message saying percentage invalid, but this is correct, I tried other plugins like the prision and there it goes the list, I tried to search for the search tool here from the spigot site but without much success and already tried to look on the site of bukkit tbm and nothing.

Could someone tell me a plugin that reset mine in the same genre of mine reset lite for SPIGOT 1.12.2 please?

taking advantage of this topic, not to flood the forum.

can someone tell me some way to not allow players can not break in any hypothesis the tree changes? (except for worldguard, as it is for a wooden mine that replants the seedlings)

eu sou pt_br, se vc tbm fala portugues do brasil portugal seria até mais facil conversar por aqui :D

2. If you want to use WorldEdit to change something with a percentage, you need to do stone:25% and not stone 25%

3. i'm go try it now, after i'm reply here with the result, thanks for sugestion xD

4. I'm pretty sure the percentage is in front, so like 5%stone,10%cobblestone etc.

EDIT: Not sure if it matters but still, that's how I do it :p

5. kkkkkkkkkkk the plugin MineResetLite is bugged, the corretly of according page plugin is /mrl set mine_name block_name percent_and_symbol%,more the plugin function with two % symbol, look the video (ignore the crash of scoreboard)

and about of sapling protect ? você sabe algo que possa me ajudar com isso ? (sorry,'im not speak it e.e')