Requesting Help for Game Mode Server.

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by ZaWulf18, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Hi everyone,

Kassestral and I have been working on an upcoming server with the concept revolving around clans, so far I've taken up the tasks involving builds for the server and Kassestral has been handling the programming side, this project has only been active for a week with our spare time from our day being dedicated to it, you can see our progress over on our Trello page, currently on the programming side we've been working mainly on the back end to prepare ourselves for some of the larger front end concepts such as the actual creation of camps, however on the building side we've taken to the creation of the preset camp structures themselves.

We are currently looking for assistance from other experienced developers and builders, we're planning to lead a 4 member development team and a 5 man build team.

If you are interested in dedicating some of your time to our project, the links enclosed below will lead you to our applications page:
    Developer Application
    Builder Application

If you would like to ask any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below or private message me.

Many thanks,
    Wulf

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. This would serve better on the hiring part of the forum, or another forum. Good luck

3. I was thinking the same and thank you!