Premium Residence [1.7.10 up to 1.18] [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Zrips, Aug 29, 2015.

1. sakulmore

sakulmore Previously RayCodeCSC

Plugin literally about nothing. I add a player to my residence (/res padd) and he still has no permissions for anything.

2. Zrips updated Residence [1.7.10 up to 1.17] with a new update entry:

Pl3xMap

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Any public API available for developers (direct link) ??

• Like Like x 1
  4. sakulmore

sakulmore Previously RayCodeCSC

If I create a residence, players there automatically have no fall damage and no lava damage. I've looked through the config file, looked at various pages, and set flags in all sorts of ways, but I still can't turn it off.

5. Hi we have used this plugin for years and years and we love it. We have just expeirenced something weird. A player was not able to make a new res after removing one and they were not at their maximum of allowed residences.
    So.... I had a check and when using /res list playername the list of res's shows....great.
    But it is also showing all the res's that the player is trusted in. This is then translating into Number of res's. We set our players to 3 res's each. But one players list reads 4 on his list and he isn't able to create his third res. Two of the res's in the list of this player belong to another player (of which he is trusted in both of them).

Is this a bug or is there something we can do about this? Any idea??

6. I saw in the config the other day you can deactivate this - turn it to false in regards to new players --- line 392 in latest config

# Setting this to true creates residence around players placed chest if he don't have any.
    # Only once every server restart if he still don't have any residence
    NewPlayer:
    Use: false

As you can see ours is set to false. so this doesn't happen. HOpe this helps.

7. Is it possible to set up residences so that any selection will always be considered 0-255 in height no matter if you do /res select vert?

8. 你没有看中文百科的bug条目吗?不给玩家select权限不就好了

9. So I've got around 6 luckperms groups (excluding default), 4 of them having their own group but only 3 of these groups (admin, helper, communitymanager) are being recognized by residences. They succesfully picked up their residence groups, but the other 3 (vip, vip++, moderator) are not being recognized and when I do /res limits when having these groups on me it tells me that I am being a default. I could manually assign moderators in groups.yml config, but I couldn't do that with vip and vip++.
    I also tried assigning them in groups.yml using moderator: admin but that didn't work.

Here is some related info to the issue: (I didn't include server log as there weren't any residence related errors)
    Server version: git-Tuinity-"9ac33d1"
    Residence version: 4.9.3.4
    groups.yml: https://pastebin.com/3sjcQEQj
    config.yml: https://pastebin.com/f6P0iF8j

10. This plugin brings a lot of security to players, but I found a loophole. First of all, generally speaking, it can prevent the player from exploding in the territory, but the crossbow equipped with firework rockets can be launched and exploded normally. It can explode and damage the animals of the player in the territory. If there are some b*stards deliberately killing the player pets, This loophole will be exploited by some people.

11. Thank you for providing the free version, I will support you when my server makes money

12. The latest version of the plug-in does not work properly in version 1.17.1.

Unexpected exception while parsing console command "res"
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'res' in plugin Residence v5.0.0.2
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:47) ~[spigot-1.17.1.jar:3241-Spigot-6c1c1b2-1492826]
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:149) ~[spigot-1.17.1.jar:3241-Spigot-6c1c1b2-1492826]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:776) ~[spigot-1.17.1.jar:3241-Spigot-6c1c1b2-1492826]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.CraftServer.dispatchServerCommand(CraftServer.java:761) ~[spigot-1.17.1.jar:3241-Spigot-6c1c1b2-1492826]
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.handleCommandQueue(DedicatedServer.java:475) ~[spigot-1.17.1.jar:3241-Spigot-6c1c1b2-1492826]
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:439) ~[spigot-1.17.1.jar:3241-Spigot-6c1c1b2-1492826]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:1217) ~[spigot-1.17.1.jar:3241-Spigot-6c1c1b2-1492826]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.x(MinecraftServer.java:1050) ~[spigot-1.17.1.jar:3241-Spigot-6c1c1b2-1492826]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$0(MinecraftServer.java:305) ~[spigot-1.17.1.jar:3241-Spigot-6c1c1b2-1492826]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831) [?:?]
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class java.awt.Color
    at com.bekvon.bukkit.residence.ConfigManager.<init>(ConfigManager.java:280) ~[?:?]
    at com.bekvon.bukkit.residence.Residence.getConfigManager(Residence.java:1080) ~[?:?]
    at com.bekvon.bukkit.residence.ResidenceCommandListener.onCommand(ResidenceCommandListener.java:134) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:45) ~[spigot-1.17.1.jar:3241-Spigot-6c1c1b2-1492826]

13. Feature Request: Use of creative only owner region.

I need players to only be able to use the creative mode within the region, specifically if you are an owner.

To be able to use plugins like CreativeMannager or RestrictedCreative.

14. Zrips updated Residence [1.7.10 up to 1.17] with a new update entry:

Auto

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. Hi, I should have a question about how to make it through the residence plugin that the staff will make a res, for example 5x5 and the player can buy it through a sign?

16. After reading a couple of the comments I´m not really sure if I should install the plugin again. I purchased it a couple of years ago and recently updated my Server to 1.17.1. I´m pretty happy that it´s running stable now with the other few plugins that I have installed but I wonder if I should install Residence again or if it will cause any problems. The last reviews of the plugin are mostly negative which is why I´m asking. Can someone confirm that Residence is stable on 1.17.1?

17. Hello, I have a small question. Is there a way to be able to use residences within a protected zone with worldguard?

18. Hi. How to prevent player from teleporting in a world? look like players dont need permission to use tp function.