Premium Residence [1.7.10 up to 1.18] [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Zrips, Aug 29, 2015.

1. I've checked groups.yml and pex, CanBuy is set to true and residence.buy node is given to the pex group but signs give the error:
    You don't have permission for this command

This morning I've updated from 4.1.2.1 to 4.1.4.1, before the signs worked as expected. There's something I could try?

EDIT: I think is another plugin that is causing some problems. I will test it tomorrow.

#1261 raulpa, Jun 6, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  2. Any help with the admin flag please?
    [​IMG]

shows inside /res set which gives invalid flag

but not inside /res pset playername

you can toggle it using /res pset residence playername admin true

but still does nothing.

3. Downgrading to 4.1.2.1 signs work again.

4. smmmadden

Benefactor

Not sure what version you are using as I don't see the GUI you see above. Any messages on the console when you try to set the flag besides it being invalid?

5. no error, it's invalid because admin is a player flag not a residence flag, it shows in the residence flags gui when it should be on the players flags gui.

But the problem for me is that the admin flag does not work, it should give a player access to the /res set and open the gui inside a residence he doesnt own afaik.

6. Will fix that. Just want to know, its only /res set not working or /res set [flag] [state] are not working too when you have admin flag set to true?

7. I noticed today its only the gui not working. "you dont have permission for this" for both guis, pset and set.

___

I also noticed that vanished players can be seen on the list if you press tab while completing (this shouldnt happen) its a minor issue but just to let you know.

Thank you!

8. Zrips updated Residence with a new update entry:

Flags

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 2
  9. just wondering, why skeletal horses are flagged as pvp ? people must activate pvp in their residences in order to kill them.

10. Does not support 1.7.10 why
    [18:29:46 INFO]: [Residence] Enabling Residence v4.1.4.4
    [18:29:47 ERROR]: Error {0}
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net/minecraft/server/v1_7_R4/PacketPlayOutChat
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_91]
    at com.bekvon.bukkit.residence.utils.ActionBar.<init>(ActionBar.java:35) [Residence4.1.4.4.jar:?]
    at com.bekvon.bukkit.residence.Residence.onEnable(Residence.java:428) [Residence4.1.4.4.jar:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:316) [JavaPlugin.class:1.7.10-1614.53]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:368) [JavaPluginLoader.class:1.7.10-1614.53]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:410) [SimplePluginManager.class:1.7.10-1614.53]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:415) [CraftServer.class:1.7.10-1614.53]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:349) [CraftServer.class:1.7.10-1614.53]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71243_i(MinecraftServer.java:513) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71222_d(MinecraftServer.java:487) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71247_a(MinecraftServer.java:447) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:336) [lt.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:633) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_91]
    [18:29:47 INFO]: [Residence] Found Vault using permissions plugin:permissionsEx
    [18:29:47 INFO]: [Residence] Scanning for economy systems...
    [18:29:47 INFO]: [Residence] Found Vault using economy system: iConomy 8
    [18:29:47 INFO]: [Residence] Loading (4) player data
    [18:29:47 INFO]: [Residence] Player data loaded: 4
    [18:29:47 WARN]: [Residence] Save directory does not exist...
    [18:29:47 WARN]: [Residence] Please restart server
    [18:29:47 INFO]: [Residence] WorldEdit NOT found!
    [18:29:47 INFO]: [Residence] Enabled! Version 4.1.4.4 by bekvon

11. What exact server version you have?

12. mcpc1.7.10

13. Unable to create save folder

14. Send me your server file for testing. Just why are you still on 1.7 when 1.10 is already out? :)

15. Hmm, can you alaborate on more info for this? as i just tested it out with skeleton hoses and you just need animallkilling flag to be set to true if you want to kill them. Pvp flag was set to false.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Zrips updated Residence with a new update entry:

ActionBar

Read the rest of this update entry...

17. English.yml in the src is broken

18. http://i.imgur.com/u7DLclF.png

these are horses spawned by storms, not just normal horses, the ones with archers riding them.