Spigot Residence Reloaded 1.8.x 2.6.7.0

Residence, Protection

1. DartCZ submitted a new resource:

Residence Reloaded 1.8 - Residence, Protection

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 3
  2. cool that some one is updating this one :) i made my own version with looks like same features at most :) but i can suggest to maka separate flag for armor stand. I made so you will need to enable armorstand flag when you want to place one and then you need to disable it just to prevent from others to place in your residence. So you cant place armor stand but mobs still spawning if you need that :) but any-ways, nice job!

3. placing/destroying armorstands depends on flag build in this version. And hanging armors depends on flag container. :) Thanks for comment.

4. So does this work for anybody?? I put the file in with my old residence saved files and its not working. Do I have to start clean all over again??

5. did you fixed chestshop error for residence 3 api? this one is still making errors in my version

6. well its not best solution to have downgraded version, but i will see, its not so bad to have that error appearing from time to time. I will need to spend some time and maybe "fix" that issue :)

7. Not going good with worldguard anyone can make a residence claims in worldguard areas please fix ASAP! good work though just fix these things and 5 stars for you

8. Wow this is potentially amazing. I've been running a server with residence since 2012. Our server has been stuck at 1.6.4 for a very long time with how residence was updated. Residence 2x didn't make it to 1.7 and residence 3 didn't ever materialize with a conversion script for existing 2x residences. Do you know if your updated version will work with 1.79? This is our current update / upgrade goal.

9. this should work with 1.7.9, there is really small changes in code for 1.8

10. I successfully launched this version of residence on 1.7.9 and it appears to be functioning properly. THANKS! however during startup there is a single error in residence.... java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: SPRUCE_DOOR. I assume spruce door doesn't exist in 1.7.9. would this be a matter of removing the reference to this field in the residence.jar? Thanks for the help.

11. Yes yes yes yes yes! This is awesome. Thank you very much! Please post the source of Github I would love to contribute :)

12. Does this have a Github fork showing the changes?

13. Hey bud, if you would like I could give you access to the 2.6 branch on github and you can officially maintain it. But only if you are committed to it.

14. well at this point its only him or no one :) i can always help with bug finds, but yea, he needs want to take this huge project on his shoulders

15. Toothpick, thanks for all the years with a great plugin!

16. Residence Works Great in 1.8, but the addon ResidenceSigns I can't seem to get to work. What permissions should be assigned to players to allow them to sell a residence? I keep getting Permission Denied regardless of what I put into PEX. Anyone else using ResidenceSigns?

17. Error occurred while enabling Residence v2.6.6.7 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: SPRUCE_DOOR
    at com.bekvon.bukkit.residence.protection.FlagPermissions.initValidFlags(FlagPermissions.java:183) ~[?:?]
    at com.bekvon.bukkit.residence.Residence.onEnable(Residence.java:284) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:316) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-1.7.9-R0.2-208-ge0f2e95]

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:332) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-1.7.9-R0.2-208-ge0f2e95]

at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:412) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-1.7.9-R0.2-208-ge0f2e95]

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:476) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-1.7.9-R0.2-208-ge0f2e95]

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:394) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-1.7.9-R0.2-208-ge0f2e95]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.n(MinecraftServer.java:360) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-1.7.9-R0.2-208-ge0f2e95]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.g(MinecraftServer.java:334) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-1.7.9-R0.2-208-ge0f2e95]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:290) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-1.7.9-R0.2-208-ge0f2e95]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:210) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-1.7.9-R0.2-208-ge0f2e95]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:458) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-1.7.9-R0.2-208-ge0f2e95]

at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:628) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-1.7.9-R0.2-208-ge0f2e95]

This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-1.7.9-R0.2-208-ge0f2e95 (MC: 1.7.10) (Implementing API version 1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)