1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Bug Restart causes all items to be lost, and all player data to.

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by mbcraft, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Whenever I/someone else restarts the server it deletes all player data, and everything in there inventory (because the player data is deleted). I also get two unknown worlds that load.
    Please help me fix this bug, i'm losing loads of players because of this. I'm also losing around 700mb ram because of the world glich to. 2013-07-20_10.45.57.png Thanks!

2. Dmck2b

Services Staff

Plugins list?

Also, why do you have a world with full subworlds called spigotlatest.jar..?

3. The spigotlatest..jar is one of the gliches. Theres a screenshot of my plugins, thank you!!
    2013-07-20_13.33.35.png

4. joehot200

Supporter

/save-all
    /save-on

5. Dmck2b

Services Staff

/mvremove the spigot worlds, and joe's suggestion should do the saving. May I recommend AutoSaveWorld if you still have issues.

6. i9hdkill

i9hdkill Retired Moderator
    Retired Supporter

craftbukkituptodate, try to remove it...
    Or save-on fixed you issue?

7. I can't unload the world's, or delete them with commands, and when i delete them using FTP they just come back again. But with the save-on, thank you! It worked!

8. i9hdkill

i9hdkill Retired Moderator
    Retired Supporter

When they come back, you have not the proper ftp file permissions or a backup plugin restores them.
    (But theres no backup plugin in your plugins screenshot i think)

9. Dmck2b

Services Staff

Edit your worlds.yml in Multiverse-core while the server is up, take it down, upload the fixed config, startup the server and you should be fine.

10. Thank you!, my problem has been resolved!

11. lol spigot.jar worlds