Restarts problem - bug

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Discussion' started by Cichusek, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Hey.
    I have a big, but funny problem..
    I'm using latest Bungee version.
    When I do restart, players connecting to lobby server.
    Everyone have an error: [Nick] disconnected with: IOException : Connection reset by peer @ sun.nio.ch.FileDispatcherImpl:-2
    Because everyone (200+ players) want to teleport from lobby server to my other servers using portals or command.

2. Why do u restart ur server?

3. btw do u use command /end on console

4. Ah. I know what was wrong. I had connection-throttle to 600 in one server, so I changed it to -1 and is well.

Why restart? hm.. When I have avg 260 players online at 10h, serves takes more RAM and sometimes also CPU.
    Idk why, but I always have this. There aren't large differences before and after restart, but I think servers after that working better.
    I restarting hub, S1 and S2. In start.sh I have a code which automatically starts the server after using the command "stop". Sometimes I restart bungee too, but I think that it isn't so necessary.
    Large differences are visible when the server is working a long way from a low TPS, at least for me.
    Now that I've been using bungeecord, TPS is good and I don't need make so much restarts..

5. kk Hope U Fix the problem and pliz follow me if i help u Thanks!

6. joehot200

Supporter

Well if you dont force them to the default server, they can just respawn in each server and then only 50 or so people will be connecting to any 1 server at a time.

It seems your server is restarting fine, and its just the oncoming players that are a problem.

Why not code a rate-limiter?