Spigot Restrict Creative 5.1

Restrict the shere of items between a creative player and a survival player.

1. Deiutz submitted a new resource:

Restrict Creative - Restrict the shere between a creative player and a survival player.

Read more about this resource...

2. Deiutz updated Restrict Creative with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. whay only 1.13 version ...... i make 1.12.2 version

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. works really nice now, this works in 1.14 but not for new added items/blocks, so i think you just need to compile it with spigot-api 1.14; i would suggest do the same thing of chests with hoppers and shulkerboxes

5. Ik but are many servers which use 1.13 and even 1.8 so i will let it for now like this . soon i will update it for 1.14

6. but as far as i know 1.14 api doesnt break backwards compatibility. another sugestion is prevent creative placed blocks to drop items when get broken
    HINT: e.getBlock().getDrops().clear();

7. i didn`t had a look at 1.14 API yet. but thx for hint and i will update soon..

#12 Deiutz, Apr 27, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
  8. i think its a bug from API about the new blocks , when i try to marked without restriction (item.getType != Material.AIR) give me null error in console and if i put only to check the null same shit , if i put the check to not be Material.AIR it don`t mark it. So i think is from spigot the error idk...

9. Deiutz updated Restrict Creative with a new update entry:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. maybe if you share a repo with the source code i could help, also take a look its item.getType() -> with parenthesis

#15 SirHectorin, Apr 28, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
  11. an user in my server is reporting a bug, he has no break bypass permission and he can break creative placed blocks, he just have to break it twice.
    also that feature is very annoying its better to handle block drops instead of restrict break.

12. Deiutz updated Restrict Creative with a new update entry:

13. survival placed chests doesn't drop the chest itself only contents

14. Solved in 2.3.1