Premium RestrictedCreative [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Prunt, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Hi sorry for the delay, was just testing to get back to you on this and it seems the issue was fixed in the latest 1.16.1 release. Just in case it wasn't intentional; the inventories would not be the same, only the armour. At the time I was using the latest build of Tuinity for 1.15.2. I didn't get to test if the issue would remain if all other plugins were disabled.

2. That's a problem, then. This started happening after the last update? Any errors in the config? Which version of Spigot are you using?

Interesting. I didn't change anything relating to armour in the latest version. Maybe it was caused by another plugin which got fixed.

3. No errors in console, no errors in config, paperspigot version 1.13.2 last that has been released.
    Same config with version 2.3.5 works great.

4. Sorry, I meant console, yeah. I'll test it myself and let you know.

EDIT: you're right, the last version introduced a bug for 1.13 and 1.14. It'll be fixed in the next version.

#604 Prunt, Jul 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
  5. Does the performance issue only occurs with AWE or does this also happen with WE, FAWE etc as well? When does the issue arise: when using AWE commands or when RC is doing an autosave?

6. Prunt updated RestrictedCreative with a new update entry:

Minor bugfixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Hello Prunt, I have ran into a problem with RC. The console error is too large to paste here, so it's been zipped up and attached to this message. Glancing at the console error, while it seems like it has nothing to do with RC, the error only appears when RC is enabled. I have also attached the config file if you need to see that.

I have the latest RC plugin installed which you updated yesterday in the morning. The following are the plugins I have:

AdvancedHelp
    AdvancedPortals
    AngelChest
    bStats
    BuildPortals
    ClearLag
    dynmap
    Essentials
    FlyingCarpet
    IllegalStack
    mcMMO
    MobHeads
    Multiverse-Core
    Multiverse-Inventories
    Multiverse-NetherPortals
    PermissionsEx
    PerWorldHomes
    PluginMetrics
    ProtocolLib
    RestrictedCreative
    Shopkeepers
    SmoothSleep
    SmoothTimber
    SyntaxPhoenixStats
    TimeIsMoney
    Updater
    Vault
    WorldEdit
    WorldGuard

Attached Files:

8. Can you perhaps tell me when does this error occur (when a player enters the Nether or does something specific there, for example)? Is "spawnpoint_nether" a (Nether) world? Does this error occur only once or often? Does this error cause any bugs or other issues?

As for the plugins, could you test if the issue persists after removing BuildPortals and Multiverse-NetherPortals?

9. Prunt updated RestrictedCreative with a new update entry:

TownyAdvanced + Slimefun support

10. Latest Update: [1.13-1.16] 2.4

Fails to load at the start. Plugin disabled itself.

Code (Text):
    [12:53:00] [Server thread/INFO]: [RestrictedCreative] Enabling RestrictedCreative v2.4
    [12:53:00] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling RestrictedCreative v2.4 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/palmergames/bukkit/towny/exceptions/NotRegisteredException
        at me.prunt.restrictedcreative.Main.onEnable(Main.java:65) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:263) ~[patched_1.16.1.jar:git-Paper-88]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:380) ~[patched_1.16.1.jar:git-Paper-88]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:483) ~[patched_1.16.1.jar:git-Paper-88]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:500) ~[patched_1.16.1.jar:git-Paper-88]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:414) ~[patched_1.16.1.jar:git-Paper-88]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R1.MinecraftServer.loadWorld(MinecraftServer.java:471) ~[patched_1.16.1.jar:git-Paper-88]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:241) ~[patched_1.16.1.jar:git-Paper-88]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R1.MinecraftServer.v(MinecraftServer.java:940) ~[patched_1.16.1.jar:git-Paper-88]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R1.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:177) ~[patched_1.16.1.jar:git-Paper-88]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_242]
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.palmergames.bukkit.towny.exceptions.NotRegisteredException
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:382) ~[?:1.8.0_242]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:171) ~[patched_1.16.1.jar:git-Paper-88]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:100) ~[patched_1.16.1.jar:git-Paper-88]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:419) ~[?:1.8.0_242]
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:352) ~[?:1.8.0_242]
        ... 11 more
    [12:53:00] [Server thread/INFO]: [RestrictedCreative] Disabling RestrictedCreative v2.4
    [12:53:00] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while disabling RestrictedCreative v2.4 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
        at me.prunt.restrictedcreative.Main.onDisable(Main.java:84) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:265) ~[patched_1.16.1.jar:git-Paper-88]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.disablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:415) ~[patched_1.16.1.jar:git-Paper-88]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:516) ~[patched_1.16.1.jar:git-Paper-88]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:384) ~[patched_1.16.1.jar:git-Paper-88]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:483) ~[patched_1.16.1.jar:git-Paper-88]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:500) ~[patched_1.16.1.jar:git-Paper-88]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:414) ~[patched_1.16.1.jar:git-Paper-88]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R1.MinecraftServer.loadWorld(MinecraftServer.java:471) ~[patched_1.16.1.jar:git-Paper-88]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:241) ~[patched_1.16.1.jar:git-Paper-88]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R1.MinecraftServer.v(MinecraftServer.java:940) ~[patched_1.16.1.jar:git-Paper-88]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R1.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:177) ~[patched_1.16.1.jar:git-Paper-88]

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I got the same problem with you too!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Seems something to do with the Towny update broke the plugin. I get an error regarding Towny and the plugin disables itself, as shown above. Thanks for the great support, just want to let you know.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Prunt updated RestrictedCreative with a new update entry:

Hotfix for 2.4

14. I have a problem. Im using CustomGUI plugin but players which have creative restriction cannot open the ClickItem (bcs CustomGUI using a virtual chest). Is there any solution? Thanx

15. This is happening because you have "limit.interact.inventories" enabled in your config. What you can do is a) disable that setting or b) give the permission "rc.bypass.limit.interact.inventories.<InventoryType enum>" to all players, where InventoryType is a value from this list, depending on which InventoryType your CustomGUI is using. Either way you probably just made a hole in the wall between creative and survival. To patch it up again, you'll have to find all blocks and commands which open any inventories that can be used to smuggle items into survival mode and add them to RC config under "disable.interacting.on-ground" and "limit.commands" respectively.

16. Hi Prunt...

I tried the following today, using the latest version of Restricted Creative:

1. Removed BuildPortals and MV NetherPortals.
    2. Removed only BuildPortals.
    3. Removed only MV NetherPortals.

Unfortunately, all came back with the same console error.

As for the question about Spawnpoint_nether, yes it is a nether world. I tried deleting the entire world and let the server regenerate it upon start-up, but #1-3 above still resulted with the console error.

As for when it occurs, it occurs at the PaperMC app start-up and when players try to log in, they get an endless Encrypting... message client-side.

17. hey can you tell me how to fix this config:

- '(.*)(buy|sell)(.*)'
    - '(.*)(chest)(.*)'
    - '(.*)(pv)(.*)'
    - '(.*)(ezprestige)(.*)'
    - '(.*)(prestige)(.*)'
    - '(.*)(kit)(.*)'
    - '(.*)(withdraw)(.*)'
    - '(.*)(ec)(.*)'
    - '(.*)(enderchest)(.*)'
    - '(.*)(ru)(.*)'
    - '(.*)(vote)(.*)'
    - '(.*)(rankup)(.*)'
    - '(.*)(giveaway)(.*)'
    - '(.*)(ga)(.*)'
    - '(.*)(maxrankup)(.*)'
    - '(.*)(rankupmax)(.*)'
    - '(.*)(max)(.*)'

those are all my blockeed commands but when players use /msg <player> kitasf it's also gets blocked? how to prevent this!

18. @Prunt Since the latest version of RestrictedCreative, I've this error who is spamming my console when player is in my creative world:
    [18:13:54] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerInteractEvent to RestrictedCreative v2.4.1
    org.bukkit.event.EventException: null
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:320) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:70) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:529) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:514) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:442) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PlayerInteractManager.a(PlayerInteractManager.java:441) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1250) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PacketPlayInUseItem.a(PacketPlayInUseItem.java:27) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PacketPlayInUseItem.a(PacketPlayInUseItem.java:1) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$0(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:19) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.TickTask.run(SourceFile:18) [server.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeTask(SourceFile:144) [server.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandlerReentrant.executeTask(SourceFile:23) [server.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeNext(SourceFile:118) [server.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.ba(MinecraftServer.java:918) [server.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.executeNext(MinecraftServer.java:911) [server.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.IAsyncTaskHandler.awaitTasks(SourceFile:127) [server.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.sleepForTick(MinecraftServer.java:895) [server.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:828) [server.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/bukkit/block/data/FaceAttachable
    at me.prunt.restrictedcreative.utils.MaterialHandler.getNeededFace(MaterialHandler.java:182) ~[?:?]
    at me.prunt.restrictedcreative.listeners.PlayerInteractListener.checkSurroundingBlocks(PlayerInteractListener.java:491) ~[?:?]
    at me.prunt.restrictedcreative.listeners.PlayerInteractListener.checkForAttachments(PlayerInteractListener.java:471) ~[?:?]
    at me.prunt.restrictedcreative.listeners.PlayerInteractListener.onPlayerInteractHighest(PlayerInteractListener.java:235) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor217.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_242]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_242]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:316) ~[server.jar:git-Spigot-800b93f-8160e29]
    ... 19 more

Any way to fix this ?

Server: Spigot 1.15.2
    RC: 2.4.1

19. Major Issue with recent Paper Builds:

Hello, after talking to the Paper discord, and a lot of trial and error on my part. I have discovered a correlation between the new builds of paper (#97 and Higher) that has to do with Sync Load, Waiting on Light, and Paper Sync API.

The server refuses to start and gives the following logs. Tried wiping the Config, and all the data. Does not seem to work. Only happens in some worlds. I tried testing on a fresh local DEV world and it started up fine.

I was also directed to this, for help with the new implementation. https://github.com/PaperMC/PaperLib

Attached Files:

• Log.zip
      File size:
      21.3 KB
      Views: