Bungee - Spigot REVAMPED | [1.8-1.17] GlobalExecute | Execute Commands On All Servers! 2.0.1

A plugin which will allow you to execute a command on all servers connected to the BungeeCord.

1. I tested on a friend's server and it worked fine. How did you execute the command? With all server argument or a particular one? Also did you try it after restarting?

2. I executed it from the servers console.

3. Hey. Problem still exists.
    How to re-produce it: Restarting a server without restarting the proxy server.

4. okay I will try to produce it that way. I asked a few more people, no one was facing that kind of issue.

5. What could the issue be then?
    Does all the servers in proxys config need the plugin? I have one server inactive which is listed in there.

6. Somebody on my Bungeecord network was able to "hack" this plugin and gave himself all permissions on the server using GlobalExecute. I'm not yet sure how he did it, I just wanted to let you know.

7. Ayush_03 updated GlobalExecute with a new update entry:

Exploit Fix

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. Check the new update.

9. Awesome, thank you.

10. is there any way to disable spigot(console) to send command to other server/bungee

11. @Ayush_03 When you send command the command repeat 3 times on the target server. upload_2021-6-4_1-8-40.png

12. is there anyway to have it run as a player or have the console command run with a player variable? For example, I would like to give items out to players an have it do something like

gexeute <server> give %player% item

13. I'll add a command to force reconnect.

• Like Like x 1
  14. That would be really nice. Could you add an auto-reconnect feature as well?

Sometimes I experience a problem after restarting the proxy. GE throws an error that the port is still in use. Waiting a bit and restarting the proxy again solves the issue. I guess the thingy which listens on the port doesn't shutdown/unregister during the stop process of the proxy.
    In case you need me to reproduce the problem, don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks!

15. can you run commands as bungee console ?

16. Alright I'll take a look at it.

Yes

• Like Like x 1
  17. How ? /ge excute bungeecord something?

Basically trying to be able to send commands from spigot console with /ge and these are sent to bungeecord and then ran as console in the bungeecord instance.

#59 Blackyvk, Aug 2, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
  18. so you want the (Non GE) commands to be executed on BungeeCord server? That's not possible as of yet.